Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking cheap 13 pax van rentals!

Hi HT,

The Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii-Kauai Branch is bringing two youth basketball teams from Kauai to Oahu on April 2nd and 3rd for a tournament.

Can anyone recommend cheap rentals or even hook us up with discounts or donated services?
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: Seeking cheap 13 pax van rentals!

Can't help with the latter, but for the former you could do worse than JN Truck Rentals. They've got vans and cars, too.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

From my experience, even though the bigger passenger vans is easier they are much costlier. Best to go with the mini-vans just gotta assign a driver to each van. Keep in mind of the luggage room also.

Comment

approx going rate for one day minivan rental w/ fees is $95. united truck rental in mapunapuna has 15 passenger vans for daily rate of $140ish, fees not included.
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Thanks, all!

I'll be sure to also check hotwire.com
          Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
            Thanks, all!

I'll be sure to also check hotwire.com
            check priceline.com too. My wife had to rent a vehicle over this weekend in Honolulu. The most popular type of vehicles are the sub-compact so their prices and availability are high and scarce. What's left are the speciality vehicles such as vans, 4wd and full size autos. She rented a full size sedan with a bid of $18 per day from Priceline.com because that car was sitting in the lot instead of being rented out.
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

www.cheaptickets.com

http://www.cheaptickets.com/App/View...rue&z=3aa&r=2b

$171 for a van, for 3 days.
              flickr

An email from God:
              To: People of Earth
              Date: 9/04/2007
              Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
              God

Comment

My wife told me Priceline was offering minivans at $45 per day.
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                X