"Lost" - The Final Season (6): Episode & Storyline Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" - The Final Season (6): Episode & Storyline Discussion

I was hoping for a more tear jerking moment when Jin and Sun finally reunited but instead we got the start of a double cross. So the question is what does Widmore know?

Also why does Locke need to tell Sayid to kill Desmond? Can't he do it himself?

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
      Also why does Locke need to tell Sayid to kill Desmond? Can't he do it himself?
      Im not sure he can. Remember how he had Ben kill Jacob for him?
      ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

I know he couldn't kill Jacob due to some reason but as the smoke monster he managed to kill the people on the Black Rock, the pilot from Oceanic 815 and Bram's group.

Unless he can only kill in the Smoke Monster's form and not in the human form?

Strange he if admitted to be in the form of Christian Sheppard to guide Jack to water on the island, why scare the Oceanic 815 people the night of the crash by knocking down trees? Unless there are two of them, with the second one either being Jacob or that kid he sees from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
          Strange he if admitted to be in the form of Christian Sheppard to guide Jack to water on the island, why scare the Oceanic 815 people the night of the crash by knocking down trees? Unless there are two of them, with the second one either being Jacob or that kid he sees from time to time.
          Hmmmm, interesting about Christian led him to water on the island...wonder if he influenced Jack to jump in the water and back to the island?

And, yeah, whats with scaring an already scared group of crash survivors?
          ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

I rewatched the episode last night and it got me into thinking that the reason why Widmore's people pointed guns at Sawyer's group is that they are not sure if the Man in Black is one of them or that one or more of them are still loyal to the Man in Black.

Comment

I can't understand why the Man in Black has a problem with water. Tonight Jack pushes him into the water. Does he melt in the water no? Instead he manages to get out of the water.

Comment

Series finale will now run 2 hours, 30 minutes on 5/23/10.

Comment

I'm not much of a watcher, but finally we have attrition taking a significant toll - looks like it'll be a 'last person standing' sort of ending. Happy ending - alternate reality 'becomes' only reality for all but one candidate. Sad ending - Island reality permanently sucks in more than one candidate (my guess is Jack wins the candidacy).
                  May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

There is a possibilty that perhaps Jin made it out. All we see is their hands releasing from each other. We never see their heads, for all we know it may still be above water.

I am kind of wondering if the Man in Black weakness is either certain sounds or liquor.

Comment

So the Man in Black is Jacob's twin brother and both of them were born on the island. Still the character has no name.

While the origin of the smoke monster is covered in this episode it doesn't explain why it wants off the island.

Comment

So the fake Locke has offered Ben to watch over the island, but the fake Locke wants to kill off the replacements to Jacob but also wants to destory the island. Which leads to the question what is going to happen to Ben?

Also kind of wondering that it was never shown that the monster transform from smoke to human form on screen?

Comment

Was nice to see Mira Furlan's character show up in tonight's episode.
                          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Mira sure cleans up good . . .

Comment

One of the scenes I like is when Ben, Richard and Miles get C4 from Ben's house and Ben ask "do we slightly damage the plane or do we just blow it up?"

Comment

http://www.sluggy.com/comics/archives/daily/100523

My favorite online comic pays tribute.

Comment

Working...
                                X