X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

Originally posted by Marco View Post
    I guess this is gonna sound like I'm always pissed, but a few more things that piss me off:
    - When I wash my car and it rains the next day. /snip
    Don't you know you caused it to rain because you washed your car?

About cigarette butts, I actually had someone argue with me that the cigarette butts are biodegradable so it's not really littering to throw them on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
      cigarette butts are biodegradable so it's not really littering to throw them on the ground.
      Same thing applies to the bodies of those you have to kill when they piss you off.

Comment

What "pisses me off" the most is......

Idiotic butthole people who don't turn their cell phone off or atleast put on vibration (when they know someone will eventually call them later) in a movie theater !!!.

GAWD!!.

IT'S A NO BRAINER!!. EVEN A CHILD KNOWS THAT!!!

If I could have it my way, I would have all their cell phone modified to automaticly stun when it is not in a vibration mode.

That will be the day for me. lol.

Aloha.
        Aches & Pains
        (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

We've been getting intermittent power outages all morning. Apparently the traffic lights from Kahala Mall all the way up to Waialae aren't working. The building I work in runs off a big generator, but the A/C doesn't seem to be working.

I work off a laptop that runs off its battery when the power goes on and off, but it's a PITA to have the lights flickering on and off.

Happy freaking Monday.
          Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
          We're not here to mess around
          Boston, you know we love you madly
          Hear the crowd roar to your sound
          Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
          You know we couldn't live without you
          Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
            We've been getting intermittent power outages all morning. Apparently the traffic lights from Kahala Mall all the way up to Waialae aren't working. The building I work in runs off a big generator, but the A/C doesn't seem to be working.

I work off a laptop that runs off its battery when the power goes on and off, but it's a PITA to have the lights flickering on and off.

Happy freaking Monday.
            I had that experience earlier at work too. Atleast it lasted about an hour that we didn't have any electricity.

Although, if the electricity didn't come on, We were able to go home.

Dang it all!!. I was sincerely hoping to go home, too.

oh well.

Aloha.

P.S. Although, I found out, where I live, that we didn't have any electricity outage. Way cool!!.
            Last edited by Serenity; November 6, 2006, 04:22 PM.
            Aches & Pains

Comment

BTW...

I am pissed off at idiotic people (who are supposidly educated enough ) who can't read , especially at bus stops!!.

It says: "NO SMOKING"!!. Damnit!!.
              Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
                BTW...

I am pissed off at idiotic people (who are supposidly educated enough ) who can't read , especially at bus stops!!.

But they're not smoking...their cigarettes are smoking. But you on the other hand is smoking mad

But here's the reality Serenity, are the idiotic people ones who aren't educated? I hope not because that would be an insult to every one who never got their diploma or degree. There are many uneducated that aren't idiots and there are well-educated idiots out there too we all know them.

And there in lies the rub: Idiots come in all flavors.
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

What "pisses me off" the most is......

Idiotic butthole people who don't turn their cell phone off or atleast put on vibration (when they know someone will eventually call them later) in a movie theater !!!.

GAWD!!.

IT'S A NO BRAINER!!. EVEN A CHILD KNOWS THAT!!!

If I could have it my way, I would have all their cell phone modified to automaticly stun when it is not in a vibration mode.
                  That will be the day for me. lol.

Aloha.
                  BTW...

And your screen name is Serenity? Just teasin'. Muy Alohas.
                  Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                    And your screen name is Serenity? Just teasin'. Muy Alohas.
                    I've teased her about that, too, as have others here. It is pretty funny! I love reading some angry post and then reading her "Be tranquil" sig file. Haaa!

It's all in fun, Serenity! Love ya, girl.

Comment

Hi gang...

No worries, it's all good.

I try to live up to my name & saying, but sometimes, I gotta let out some steam now & then to actually feel better , right?. =)

You wouldn't want me to constantly just keep all inside & bottle it up, right?.

Healthwise, that's just not right.

Aloha. =)
                      Aches & Pains

Comment

Hi, Serenity.

Besides, your signature says "Be tranquil in one's mind"; it doesn't say "be tranquil (and don't rant) on HT."

Rant on freely!

Comment

When the Doctor tells my hsband just stay in bed the rest of the week! and has NO concept of 3 kids a wife and mortgage! With sick days gone and no possibility of laying in bed for a week!
                          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                          Sharing withother survivors...
                          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
                            When the Doctor tells my hsband just stay in bed the rest of the week! and has NO concept of 3 kids a wife and mortgage! With sick days gone and no possibility of laying in bed for a week!
                            You forgot your fourth child...your husband!
                            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I hate smokers who light up near bus stops, especially when the wind is bringing the smoke towards us. This one lady kept lighting up for 30 minutes, and every so often she'd walk from end to end of the bus stop, dodging people and just flaunting her cigarette in the air.

I just hope that the new smoking ban will affect bus stops, or else I'll make every effort to drive to and from work.
                              How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

I don't mind long lines... what does bother me... are the people that ask me, "excuse me... I only have a few items, can I cut in front of you?" Especially when the Express lanes are just as busy as the normal lanes.

I feel like saying "slow down...this isn't the mainland"

Comment

Working...
                                X