The back of your head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The back of your head

HAHA! I am a big costume fan and messin with hair fan!
    I did Strawberry Shortcake last year.
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I was expecting a philosophical discussion. Kind of like if a tree falls in the woods or if you clap with one hand...

Ladies, you're all very lovely when the picture's taken from the right side. This way I'm thinking of Cousin Itt of the Addams Family. Careful with those cameras!

Comment

Originally posted by reineke View Post
        I was expecting a philosophical discussion. Kind of like if a tree falls in the woods or if you clap with one hand...

Ladies, you're all very lovely when the picture's taken from the right side. This way I'm thinking of Cousin Itt of the Addams Family. Careful with those cameras!
        uh - you are post #32. what made you think this was a philosophical discussion? have you been paying attention to the prior posts?

and your "Cousin It" comment is insulting to the ladies with beautiful, long, thick hair (and to the rest of us with pink & red hair also) even if you did add a "smiley" at the end.
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

The topic, and no I honestly did not pay much attention past a few posts. A very lighthearted joke, that was. The comment was more on the dangers of certain camera angles than anything else.

Honest apologies to the ladies with beautiful, long, thick hair (and all the others lol).

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
          uh - you are post #32. what made you think this was a philosophical discussion? have you been paying attention to the prior posts?

and your "Cousin It" comment is insulting to the ladies with beautiful, long, thick hair (and to the rest of us with pink & red hair also) even if you did add a "smiley" at the end.

Comment

ok ok...from one of da "COUSIN ITS" it's okay..no hard feelings..sob!!sob!!..def. not the 1st time i've heard it.but it is the 1st time i've actually seen it..and i thought the same thing u did reineke...

Comment

Originally posted by reineke View Post
              The topic, and no I honestly did not pay much attention past a few posts. A very lighthearted joke, that was. The comment was more on the dangers of certain camera angles than anything else.

Honest apologies to the ladies with beautiful, long, thick hair (and all the others lol).

ok - looks like you're forgiven
              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by makepagirl View Post
                ok ok...from one of da "COUSIN ITS" it's okay..no hard feelings..sob!!sob!!..def. not the 1st time i've heard it.but it is the 1st time i've actually seen it..and i thought the same thing u did reineke...
                That's the spirit. Now I can go to bed in peace However my comment only applies to photographs of endless streams of hair falling all the way out of the boundaries of photographs. I would only poke fun at it if I thought the hair had somehow escaped its owner -certainly not if it was embellishing a lady's face.

Snapping my fingers and singing that song. I will pester no more.

Comment

Working...
                X