New!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New!

Hey people I'm new here, thoguht I would drop on in and say hi. I'm from St.Pete florida but reside in Richmond, Virginia. I'm 21 and my dad is from hawaii and my mom is caucasion. I posted a very interesting story in the "seeking" section of this forum, if your interested, go check it out, you might be able to help me in my despereate time of need. Well I hope to meet some new friends on here, maybe family too. God bless

Matt

Re: New!

Aloha Matt and welcome to HT!! Its always nice to have some new friend sign up and be part of this big ohana we got hea .

a hui hou,
    Chuck aka Locoboy
    Last edited by LocoBoy; January 30, 2007, 01:44 PM. Reason: Mispelling

Comment

Thanks man, I look forward to growing the friendships I make on here and learning about my newly found heritage from locals like yourself.

Matt

Comment

aloha matt!! i wish you much luck in your search... hope the weather's ok up in virginia!! and welcome to hawaii threads!!!

Comment

Aloha Matt! Welcome to Hawaii Threads! I hope that you will keep posting because that's the only way to make new friends!
          Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

aloha matt! welcome to the forum. i am also a newbie on here. but after readin the threads i have come to know that there is a nice big friendly ohana here. take care!
            ~Rubes~

Comment

Working...
            X