Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best place for drinks and food at sunset, probably in waikiki?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best place for drinks and food at sunset, probably in waikiki?

i'm planning on having one last get together with some girlfriends before we leave the islands. i'd like to hear your suggestions on the best place to sit on or near the beach to have drinks and watch the sunset. it has to be relatively reasonable in price and not too loud, if possible. i was looking at places like the hula grill, holokai grill, duke's and shorebird broiler but then someone suggested maybe one of the hotel bars' drink and pupu menu, like at the royal hawaiian or surfrider? what do you all think?

Re: best place for drinks and food at sunset, probably in waikiki?

Originally posted by jimnyo View Post
    i'm planning on having one last get together with some girlfriends before we leave the islands. i'd like to hear your suggestions on the best place to sit on or near the beach to have drinks and watch the sunset. it has to be relatively reasonable in price and not too loud, if possible. i was looking at places like the hula grill, holokai grill, duke's and shorebird broiler but then someone suggested maybe one of the hotel bars' drink and pupu menu, like at the royal hawaiian or surfrider? what do you all think?
    I just did that yesterday at Gordon Biersch. I sat on an outside table and it was very nice. too bad you cant see the ocean well. Aaron's has a good view. also top of Waikiki. call them and ask them for the menu and prices.

Comment

Working...
    X