Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nigerian tries to blow up plane

Originally posted by Amati View Post
    We sat around work [during a break, of course] discussing this. We decided that our future might be an "airline travel check-in" of passing through a room where you discard all of your clothing, and then are issued a sort of hospital gown.
    Time to discard our Puritan-era body shame and...

FLY NAKED!

In addition to exposing us to some 'interesting' sights of all kinds, it will make us safer not only in making it more difficult to conceal weapons or explosives, it would also keep terrorists who consider merely viewing nakedness as 'sinful' off the planes!

K
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
      FLY NAKED!

In addition to exposing us to some 'interesting' sights of all kinds, it will make us safer not only in making it more difficult to conceal weapons or explosives,
      Some people can still conceal weapons when they're naked. If you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
        Some people can still conceal weapons when they're naked. If you know what I mean.
        Only if I have a female accomplice.
        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I expect swallowable, time-release explosives in the future.
          http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
          http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Explosive underwear? Somehow that does not seem like a good idea for the terrorist. I know, he probably did not expect to survive the 'sploding. But still...

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
              Explosive underwear? Somehow that does not seem like a good idea for the terrorist. I know, he probably did not expect to survive the 'sploding. But still...
              Egads...that had to have hurt like h3ll. I wonder if there was any, ummm, permanent damage. Not that I'm concerned about that for a terrorist...

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
                Riiight. Like an explosive vest is a better alternative than an explosive drawer.

"Sorry, but I'd rather blow up my lungs and stomach first before my balls. I have 42 virgins waiting for me on the other side."

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                  Egads...that had to have hurt like h3ll.
                  Well, I wouldn't know, just can imagine.

Has any HTers out there tried to strapped a firecracker to their private and lit it?

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                    Riiight. Like an explosive vest is a better alternative than an explosive drawer.

"Sorry, but I'd rather blow up my lungs and stomach first before my balls. I have 42 virgins waiting for me on the other side."
                    So what do female terrorist get when they blow themselves up?
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                      Do you really want to go there? I can make this thread rated Mature.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                        I wonder at what convention can you find 72 male or lesbian virgins. The other choice is 72 pair of shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                          I wonder at what convention can you find 72 male or lesbian virgins. The other choice is 72 pair of shoes.
                          Shoes! Shoes! I want the shoes! Although...I guess if I blow my legs off, shoes really won't do me much good, now will they?

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                            Do you really want to go there? I can make this thread rated Mature.
                            I was thinking that myself. This thread is making me smile, although the actual "topic" of the tread is really not funny. It is just that HTers can be on occasion.
                            Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

I vaguely recall hearing a joke where a terrorist blows himself up, but in the afterlife, he finds himself being beaten by folks like Thomas Jefferson, Robert E. Lee, and the like.

When he asks what is happening, he learns that he had misheard - as a martyr, in the afterlife he would be greeted by "72 Virginians."

Comment

Working...
                              X