MeTV pau?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeTV pau?

The ownership of KITV has forced us to stop carrying this channel. Visit TWCConversions.com/local for more information.

That's all you get on the screen now on channel 126, there's no mention anywhere that I've found about what's going on, and the twc link is nothing.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: MeTV pau?

The site is http://twcconversations.com/local/

Comment

I expect we'll see more of these broadcast blackouts. Wait till they start affecting the football season.

Comment

It's not just MeTV. It's also KITV.

Comment

No sweat, it's still broadcasted OTA. Cable is not broadcast, it's pay-to-view, suckas.
          Last edited by salmoned; July 10, 2012, 10:26 AM.
          May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Folks here sound surprised at this development? I talked about the possibility of this very scenario a month ago in the Hawaii Media section.

OTW to drop KITV?

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
            No sweat, it's still broadcasted OTA. Cable is not broadcast, it's pay-to-view, suckas.
            Way to go, Ed! Thumbing your nose at people who happen to live in areas where OTA TV signal reception is poor or totally inaccessible, and need to subscribe to cable in order to watch TV at home.
            This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Really? Are you serious? No one needs to watch tv. Poor OTA reception isn't a handicap or disease, it's a choice (like living in a tent by the beach). Get a grip.
              May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
                Really? Are you serious? No one needs to watch tv. Poor OTA reception isn't a handicap or disease, it's a choice (like living in a tent by the beach). Get a grip.
                This,... from the guy moaning and groaning about the scarcity of baseball broadcasts on free TV.

Last I heard, no one needs to watch baseball, either. Get a grip on yourself.
                This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Working...
                X