X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 10

Frozen vegetable lasagna from Costco and Soy Milk
    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Currently munching on a chicken cup of noddles, bag of Fritos corn chips and sipping on a bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Had a couple of hot dogs and can of Diet Coke from that vendor outside of CompUSA.

Comment

What was she wearing? I love that hot dog stand.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Manapua from Chun Wah Kam, my favorite. The line was long, but I got my order in six minutes, with twenty minutes to go 'til kickoff.

I really love that place.
            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Tuna sandwiches and a bottle of water from the HCC cafeteria.

Comment

Miso ramen, gyoza, rice, water - from Koji Osakaya (Harbor Steps, downtown Seattle), with a friend who is moving back to California tomorrow.

Comment

I made seared ahi, with rice and kalua pork.
                  Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Chicken cup of noodles, tuna sandwiches and a bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Tuna sandwich, chicken salad sandwich and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Meat Jun w/ sweet potatoes and mac salad from Korean Bar-b-q next door.

amazingly, that was my first time going there since I started working here in september.
                        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Tarantula roll, chicken katsu, crunchy roll, volcano roll from rockin sushi with the wife. Made the mistake of not getting the garlic ahi with the chicken katsu, didn't have that delicious sauce to dip my katsu in
                          What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Originally posted by StinkyTheGrump View Post
                            Tarantula roll, chicken katsu, crunchy roll, volcano roll from rockin sushi with the wife. Made the mistake of not getting the garlic ahi with the chicken katsu, didn't have that delicious sauce to dip my katsu in
                            With that screen name, is it safe to guess that you ate alone?

Welcome to the group, Stinky!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                              With that screen name, is it safe to guess that you ate alone?

Welcome to the group, Stinky!
                              There's a seller on eBay with a rather high reputation rating. The name? STINKYNUTS. I remember that from some stuff I was looking for there once. I was like WT??? Do I really want to buy something from someone with that name?
                              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Hey thanks for the welcome, I just moved to Oahu and have been lurking for quite some time. Thought I'd break the ice in the food forum (my favorite). I'm sure I'll be goin to lunch at a lot more places soon.
                                What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Working...
                                X