Pulse of the People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulse of the People

Aloha everyone, I am just looking around to check the pulse of the people. I am Terrence Teruya and I am running for Governor. teruyaforgovernor.com I am checking around to see if there is agreement with my platform or push back, I don't see anything positive so I think I am on the right track.

Thank you everyone for your understanding and I hope to be a better alternative than the same o same o machine. Mahalo
    Mahalo Terrence K. Teruya

Re: Pulse of the People

Congratulations on your bid for the hot seat. Maybe you could tell us what your platform is and which party's nomination you're seeking? I'm interested, but maybe not enough to click over to your website.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

no problem:

Number 1 is to address the 27k gallons of jet fuel that is leaking into our aquifiers underground. Traces have been detected, I want it addressed now before we end up like Flint Michigan.
      Number 2 stop rail
      Number 3. No taxes on unprepared food and prescription drugs, that's all just 3

Comment

You need to expand on those issues.
        Item 1 - How do you intend to “address” the issue?
        Item 2 - Stopping rail is beyond stupid and extremely myopic.
        Item 3 – Why should unprepared food and prescription drugs be exempt from taxes?
        "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
        Ayn Rand

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion

Comment

Working...
          X