"The Unusuals" on ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Unusuals" on ABC

Tonight (April 8) is the premiere of the series The Unusuals, which follows Lost.

From the promos being aired it's about some police officers in New York City who have strange dealings in their jobs.
    Last edited by helen; April 9, 2009, 12:11 AM. Reason: fixing the URL

Re: "The Unusuals" on ABC

the cops are all a bit "quirky" but interesting. It was funny but dramatic. It has a dispatcher voice over that kind of reminded me of the old Hill Street Blues. I will watch it again
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

From the promos it seemed as though this show was going to be an off-the-wall romp, but so far we know that the cops have some apparently-interesting an real life problems - COULD be interesting; too early to tell.

Comment

Tonight's epsiode had a woman commiting theft to get stuff for her wedding and a dying man walking around New York City.

Comment

...also this week, the female officer sleeping with the lead character cop and having to go to a pawn shop to cash out her jewelry because of heavy obligations including a civil judgment against her ... there are some interesting situations in this show

Comment

I love this show! I read that it was cancelled.... hope that's wrong! Anyone know for sure?

Comment

According to one source it's not getting renewed. So whatever episodes that have been filmed will be aired.

Comment

Thanks, Helen... I'll keeping taping it. It is so much fun, and there's not much else on that's not a rerun.

Comment

Working...
                X