"Blue Bloods" on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Blue Bloods" on CBS

Currently watching Blue Bloods. Its a police drama set in New York City with some family dynamics thrown in.
    Last edited by helen; October 1, 2010, 09:21 PM.

Re: "Blue Bloods" on CBS

The mix of police and attorney within the family is perlious enuf, but the mix of Selleck/Police Commissioner and the TV reporter will be interesting to watch.

Comment

Tonight's episode had a family problem turn into a bombing threat for New York City.

Comment

I saw that one in October they must be doing reruns during the holidays. Seems most shows are. That or since they just got picked up again they have no new episodes completed yet. I like this show.

Comment

Promo during tonight's episode says that Blue Bloods will be moving to Wednesday night starting on January 19.

Comment

Uh, oh . . . about the same time American Idol cranks up - I believe Wed and Thur this coming season?

Comment

One highlight in the 2/9/11 episode is during the Sunday dinner sequence the 4th generation Reagan kids asking what is a greeting card?

Comment

A repeat episode aired tonight and at the end of the episode it says that Blue Bloods is returning to Friday nights.

Comment

Working...
                X