Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart TV

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/1...be-spying-you/

Every move you make. Every breath you take. They be watching you.

Re: Smart TV

Honestly why would anyone buy a TV that has a microphone and camera? And if you did buy a TV that has these items because you want to use it, why cover them up?

Comment

The problem with Smart TVs is that they are almost the only choice consumers have if they want to buy a new TV. I would rather just have a "dumb TV" that only consisted of a tuner, remote, selectors and input/output ports including HDMI.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I don't think all Smart TV has cameras and/or microphones built in to them, my 3 year old Magnvox doesn't have it, but maybe it is a feature that has been added in the last couple of years since then to Smart TV. I guess it pays to read the product's features on the box to ascertain what the TV you are looking at is capable of doing.

Also if worse comes to worst, just not connect the Smart TV to an internet connection, which is kind of simple for the wired Ethernet connection, it might take extra steps to disable the WiFi on the Smart TV.

Comment

You just have to get dressed up to watch tv. People used to do that to go to the movie theater or get on a airplane.

Comment

Working...
          X