"NightTime" with Andy Bumatai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "NightTime" with Andy Bumatai

ER - I see the show is repeating again late at night! Thank goodness coz that's how I get to see it. 9:30 is too early for me!
    Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
    My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Originally posted by kiwidiva View Post
      ER - I see the show is repeating again late at night! Thank goodness coz that's how I get to see it. 9:30 is too early for me!
      Hmm...was it on 93 CW Digital 12am? Cuz it airs on that station too.

Oh yeah...the Samoan Gospel Heralds are on deck 5/5.

As for our "Best of Series"...it was a grand plan in the making...but it turned out to be offering up the better shows have have been taped. Worked well for us as the crew needed a break.

So, here is my picture gallery from last night;
      http://www.ctrlaltdel-usa.net/privat...time/index.htm

Jasmine Trias was a hit & run, so not too many pictures.

"LOST" fans, Michael Emerson a.k.a. "Benjamin Linus" is coming 5/5. I'l have the full schedule ready tomorrow.

ER
      http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Hmm...was it on 93 CW Digital 12am? Cuz it airs on that station too.
        No, on K-FVE - right after the replay of the 9 p.m. news.

Samoan Gospel & Ben Linus! I wanna come watch live!! Will either be at night or are they both taping during the day?

You should get Matt Catingub - he's the man of the moment with the Romance festival coming up! I've got my tickets for Smokey Robinson, Gladys Knight/Aaron Neville and I'm really tempted to get tickets for Boz Scaggs too.

Please get Rebel Souljahz as a musical act. They are a group of youngsters out of Waipahu - they just graduated from high school two years ago and have the number one song right now - well according to KCCN's top 5 at 5 (not exactly official) but really, they're AWESOME! I've seen them recently at Jammin' Hawaiianz, the Aloha Bash and they'll be performing at Reggae on the Rocks in a few weeks. Gotta support the young' uns coming up! Get them to sing an a capella number - their harmonies are TIGHT! And no, I don't know them personally, I'm just impressed with what I have seen of them live.

Sorry if you've already had Catingub and Rebel Souljahz on - I admit I'm not able to watch every night.
        My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

No, on K-FVE - right after the replay of the 9 p.m. news.

Samoan Gospel & Ben Linus! I wanna come watch live!! Will either be at night or are they both taping during the day?

You should get Matt Catingub - he's the man of the moment with the Romance festival coming up! I've got my tickets for Smokey Robinson, Gladys Knight/Aaron Neville and I'm really tempted to get tickets for Boz Scaggs too.

Please get Rebel Souljahz as a musical act. They are a group of youngsters out of Waipahu - they just graduated from high school two years ago and have the number one song right now - well according to KCCN's top 5 at 5 (not exactly official) but really, they're AWESOME! I've seen them recently at Jammin' Hawaiianz, the Aloha Bash and they'll be performing at Reggae on the Rocks in a few weeks. Gotta support the young' uns coming up! Get them to sing an a capella number - their harmonies are TIGHT! And no, I don't know them personally, I'm just impressed with what I have seen of them live.

Sorry if you've already had Catingub and Rebel Souljahz on - I admit I'm not able to watch every night.
          Hmm...OK on the replay.

5/5 - 2pm Michael Emerson (Ben Linus), 7pm Samoan Gospel Heralds

RE: Matt Catingub...Caroline Witherspoon of Becker Communications is putting this thing together...not sure where they are at...still waiting. I was asking to score the big names. I've been working everyone around that list...some guests have already appeared on the show. Glenn Medeiros has a gig on Monday nights and teaches during the day. Just one of those things with scheduling.

Rebel Souljaz are coming! I've been in contact with their manager Brett to get them on the show THIS Monday 5/5 at 6pm OR 5/12. Wish me luck.

ER
          http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Kiwidiva...

REBEL SOULJAZ 5/12 7pm....be there!

Comment

Good episode tonight with Wally "Famous" Amos. He and Andy have excellent rapport. Their routine about recreating the old "Amos & Andy" show cracked me up.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                Good episode tonight with Wally "Famous" Amos. He and Andy have excellent rapport. Their routine about recreating the old "Amos & Andy" show cracked me up.

Now that would be funny!
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Good episode tonight with Wally "Famous" Amos.
                  I liked the episode too - it had me craving cookies & milk!

Kiwidiva...

REBEL SOULJAZ 5/12 7pm....be there!
                  YOU DA MAN, ER!!!! I'll be there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                    Now that would be funny!
                    They were funny just talking about it! Andy went into character, and Amos played right along with it.
                    Hey ER, is that footage on your website yet?

I liked the episode too - it had me craving cookies & milk!
                    Ditto. Bought some cookies at Safeway today.
                    I've been meaning to go to Wally's cookie store in Kailua one day; guess I'd better do that sometime. And he's opening a new one in Waikiki.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

@Likanui

It originally aired 2/26 show #147. It's up there on the website...go get your cookies!

@kiwidiva

Ok...see you there!

Comment

...see you there!
                        sorry ER, I can't make it tonight - I'm still recovering from Mother's Day...

let me know how it goes with Rebel Souljahz and please tell me when it will air so I can DVR it!

Mahalo.

Comment

sorry ER, I can't make it tonight - I'm still recovering from Mother's Day...

let me know how it goes with Rebel Souljahz and please tell me when it will air so I can DVR it!

Mahalo.
                          Bummer Kiwidiva, I got them just for you

Rebel Souljahz airs 5/22. Hey, next week 5/19 come down for Farrell's 7pm....going have Ice Cream

Comment

We got the new superhero from Hawaii "Dragonfly" on our 7pm taping. Along with Farrell's Hawaii. For those of you coming, I got rainbow swirl lollipops to pass out...while supplies last. If you're going to show up, reply back to this post and I'll save you one.

Comment

Shaq got into trouble with his free stylin' rap at the expense of Kobe Bryant. Didn't Andy Bumatai do ryhmie stymie back in the 80's?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                                Shaq got into trouble with his free stylin' rap at the expense of Kobe Bryant. Didn't Andy Bumatai do ryhmie stymie back in the 80's?
                                Anything is possible...who was the focus?

Comment

Working...
                                X