Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" - The Final Season (6): Episode & Storyline Discussion

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    I imagine that many of you have been following Jorge Garcia's blog over the past few years, and are aware of his love for his pet chihuahua Nunu. Sadly, I saw yesterday that Jorge had posted this:

“It breaks my heart to tell you that yesterday as we were preparing to all go to the airport Nunu was struck by a car as she crossed the street. She died in my arms.
    "We are burying her in the Pet Garden at Valley of the Temples in Kaneohe. Nunu hated the water so we couldn't bring ourselves to having her ashes scattered in the ocean. Three months from now you'll be able to find a bronze plaque inscribed with just her name there. If you'd like to leave a flower or a toy, I'm sure she'd love it.”
    So sad! I enjoyed reading about Nunu's adventures on Jorge's blog. RIP Nunu.

Comment

* bump *

Items from LOST will be going up for auction, as expected. See this link.

I mentioned a while back that they ought to sell parts of the front of the jet, long stored at the former maintenance yard near Heeia Kea Harbor. Not sure if I mentioned it a while back, but the jet has been gone for a couple of months now.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Kind of sad the auction is being held in California rather than here, but I guess they think they will get bigger audience there.

Comment

Can we put mentions of the LOST auction into the other thread?

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthr...971#post258971

This thread is for the storyline discussion, what little left there is to discuss.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

While I picked up my copy of the 6th season DVD of Lost when it first came out, only today did I decide to watch it. I went straight to the bonus features disc which had a short episode titled "The New Man in Charge" which starts of with a couple of Dharma workers on Guam who pack up the pallets that get airdropped to the island.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
              I imagine that many of you have been following Jorge Garcia's blog over the past few years, and are aware of his love for his pet chihuahua Nunu. Sadly, I saw yesterday that Jorge had posted this:
              [I]“It breaks my heart to tell you that yesterday as we were preparing to all go to the airport Nunu was struck by a car as she crossed the street. She died in my arms. (...)
              Originally posted by Gfoxx View Post
              So sad! I enjoyed reading about Nunu's adventures on Jorge's blog. RIP Nunu.
              Well, if you haven't been following Jorge's new blog, check it out!
              RIP, Nunu, but welcome to Smidge and Pip!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
              X