the Shark Rocket Ultralight vacuum cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Shark Rocket Ultralight vacuum cleaner

having seen their infomercials over the past weeks I decided to investigate further and wanted to buy it over the internet instead of buying it at the local Target, or Best Buy which were selling them.

Well, last night the wife and I went to Best Buy, and even though their website says their Ala Kawa Store had it...we were told that they didn't have it in the warehouse. Checked with the local Target stores and were told they were all sold out!

Decided..ok, buy it over the internet from the source itself...well after putting the order through...it comes out as on 'back order'. This vacuum cleaner appears to the be most quickly sold vacuum that I have come to know in my lifetime!

Want the internet version as it has a 7' longer cord (32' vs. 25') plus the 5 yr no cost warranty if it breaks down with free shipping to and fro, plus a free additional attachment. Yes, Hawaii is penalized for not being one of the 48 contiguous states and so we had to pay an additional $25 more for shipping in addition to the $29.95 they charge everyone, but I think it is worth it...

Anybody who has it at the moment before it sold out?

Re: the Shark Rocket Ultralight vacuum cleaner

ok, called more stores locally...none!

we called the shark website to ask more questions about it being on backorder, and told the rep we were thinking of cancelling it..but the guy CANCELLED the order on the spot...we told him we were THINKING of cancelling it...since it takes 4-6 weeks to ship to HI (it's a 8 lb vacuum for heaven's sake, and we were charged an additional $25 INTERNATIONAL charge...).

So now we are going back to reordering it on the web, with the ship date being the 28th of September, then having to wait for the boat ride I guess to HI (4-6 weeks...i just think it'll come sooner).

what a morning!

Comment

Get it yet?
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

no..thankfully didnt buy it...based on this vacuum cleaner tester on youtube..he gave it 4 out of 10 stars..

cancelled the order and bought the shark ultralighr deluxe that was on sale at costco for $119.99.. THAT one had great reviews..guess lightweight does have its flaws...

Comment

I was gonna suggest a Panasonic model that I've been meaning to get, but you got something. Good luck!
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
          X