Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New pols., good changes? Or not? (Stairway & more....)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pols., good changes? Or not? (Stairway & more....)

One of the things we the people have been battling for and pressing an unresponsive government for is renewed access to "Stairway to Heaven."

There is no valid reason to have S2H closed, after it had been open for years and years. Options are endless, including deeding the land to a non-profit who has an obligation to maintain it in safe condition. It is a true treasure, snatched from us by politicians who care more for themselves than us.

With the coming changes in governor and mayor, we have an opportunity to 'petition our leaders with redress of our grievances' and reclaim rights that have been denied us.

We are on the threshold of a possible new era, if we act quickly.

This thread is not only about S2H, but for all the things taken from us in past years - including Sacred Falls, Halawa Valley, and so much more.

I don't want to see Hawai`i continue to degrade into an oligarchic state where we the people have no say. I know Neil is positive on most personal freedoms - or was - our new mayor I'm not so sure about...

What is it you have seen taken away that you want returned?
    Yes, this is a bitch session as well as a brainstorm.

Have at it.
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Re: New pols., good changes? Or not? (Stairway & more....)

Open the thing already. There can be a big sign there that say "climb at your own risk".

Comment

Working...
    X