Flossie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flossie

At least 9 accidents in one friggin hour in town last nite before midnite because of rainy conditions, most crossing the Pali What is wrong with people?
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
      At least 9 accidents in one friggin hour in town last nite before midnite because of rainy conditions, most crossing the Pali What is wrong with people?
      There are "Slippery when wet" signs by the tunnels.

Comment

IIRC, most if not all of those accidents occured within approximately a 1 hour period soon after many workers were released early at 3:00 to get home before Flossie hit Oahu at the predicted 6p. It sounded to me like there was some adrenalin driven driving on already slippery roads.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          It sounded to me like there was some adrenalin driven driving on already slippery roads.
          PANIC! I know personally of another freaked out individual that couldn't care or wait for others in order to get home too quickly before this minor weather front swept gently thru. We knew from early Monday morning this was going to be easy for Oahu, but try and talk sense to someone about to PANIC! It shows you in microcosm how bad it will be for us here when (not if) the poopoo hits the fan in an even minor way. Aloha was buried in a shallow grave long ago and common sense/curtesy right along with it, and since this State refuses to do anything towards even meager selfsustainability it'll be a chaotic free for all with HPD completely neutered and most probably AWOL/MIA. Should be fun...
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

PANIC! I know personally of another freaked out individual that couldn't care or wait for others in order to get home too quickly before this minor weather front swept gently thru.
            Some people will panic because of a few raindrops. How will they handle a real crisis like a Sharknado or the Zombie Apocalypse?

Comment

Working...
            X