Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast?

BREAKING NEWS...
    I just brushed my teeth and have not yet had breakfast!
    Tune in tomorrow for another, late breaking update.

Reporting live from Waikiki. Back to you at the desk, HTers!

<-- I even brushed my tongue!

Comment

Lowery reported to have a Coke and a smile without brushing

(Updated at 10:07 am)
      HT Staff

Dental crews have reportedly seen Mike_Lowery on a couch in the Lihue area near Kauai Community College where has been reported to have had a Coke without brushing his teeth.

It should be okay, since he's a guy who is enjoying college football games on TV in his boxers. Men take a day off from hygiene in addition to work on weekends.

There was no word on how much bacteria is killed by the acidic soft drink.
      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

If brush before breakfast then its briefly. Just to get rid of any thing that ain't right in there. I use toothpaste without mint so I don't get the bad taste with orange juice.

If I don't brush then I'll rinse really good.
        Last edited by i-hungry; November 10, 2007, 09:15 PM.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/health/health-...316796193.html

Here's when you're supposed to brush your teeth in the morning.

Comment

My dentist, Doc Mel, introduced me to washing my mouth out with a 3% solution of Hydrogen Peroxide (available at any drug/grocery store) right before bedtime. This accomplishes two things - the H2O2 kills bacteria in your mouth all night long (I wake up and I don't have that "dark brown" taste in my mouth in the morning) and second, H2O2 is the primary ingredient in those expensive over the counter tooth whitening strips. So matapule hab dem pearly white toofs wifou spen lotta pa'anga . Just take a swig, swish around a little bit, and spit it out.......DO NOT SWALLOW THE H2O2!!!!!!!!!

I didn't believe Doc Mel when he first told me about this, so I went home and googled it. Yes, it is quite common...........and it works!
            Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
            X