X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: American Idol Season Five (2006)

Originally posted by U'ilani
    The bottom 3 tonight were:[...]
    Thanks, U`ilani! My TV tanked today so I was happy to read the spoiler.

Comment

No problem. I have to call my mom in Hawaii every Weds. to let her know the results so that she doesn't have to watch.
      * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
      - Anna Quindlen

Comment

I was thinking the bottom 3 would be Bucky Ace Katherine and Bucky getting the boot. Lisa was a possibility. But America Voted and youre OFF!
        I couldnt post it last night. I was so confused because all the song choices just sucked. But what I think the producers wanted is them to take these songs and make them HOT! but NOT!....

The Furd ad sucked tonite.

I also wonder if the judges would judge the performing guest artist how would they rate them?

So next week being country week I wonder what ManDiva is going to do?

Comment

I'm really getting bored with the contestants this season. I had high hopes for good-looking Ace and soul-patrol Taylor, but I've soured on their voices. I'll keep posting spoilers for anyone interested, though.

Per dialidol.com, the bottom 3 are:

Paris, Elliot and Mandisa--with Mandisa being eliminated. The top 3 are: Taylor, Kellie and Katharine.
          * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
          - Anna Quindlen

Comment

01 Taylor Hicks 7/10 not his best
            02 Mandisa 8/10 Vocals were OK, Again I say shoot the Audio Engineer
            03 Elliot 8/10 zzzzzzzzzzz
            04 Paris 9/10 Great Vocals
            05 Ace 8/10 was ok, NOT AS GREAT AS PAULA CLAIMS!
            06 Kellie 8/10 ok...
            07 Chris 8/10 wasnt really a vocal challenge
            08 Kathryn 8/10 was ok
            09 Bucky 7/10 sounded like noise to me

Didn't feel the fire tonight. I wonder if the song choices are poor? or
            the contestants are choosing sucky songs? This show is the worst of the season
            lacking the excitement from before.

Tried to vote tonight. I only get busy signals for the last 2.5 hours!
            Last edited by speedtek; April 4, 2006, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Wow--the dialidol.com prediction was 100% correct! See the spoiler above.
              - Anna Quindlen

Comment

GEE That Episode Sucked.

Comment

Will these songs be the songs the IDOLS will be singing on the next show. it's sure being advertised that way to me. God, I love Queen.
                  Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                  Flickr

Comment

That whirring sound you hear is Freddy Mercury spinning in his grave.

Comment

Mommy make the bad singers go away! Tonight’s American Idol made me realize just what an exceptional talent Freddie Mercury was. It makes me want to download his music to wash away the voices from tonight.

The predictions from dialidol.com are:
                      Bottom 3: Katharine, Ace, Bucky--Bucky gets eliminated. The top 3: Taylor, Kellie, Paris--Taylor is getting the most votes. I don't understand why Kellie is doing so well with the votes.
                      - Anna Quindlen

Comment

TOP 8

01 BUCKY 8/10 Sucked
                        02 ACE 7/10 Sorry Freddy Died!
                        03 KELLIE 8/10 Better than the first 2
                        04 CHRIS 8/10 OK
                        05 Katherine 7/10 ???
                        06 Elliot 8/10 OK Karaoke!
                        07 Taylor 9/10 Vegas Baby!
                        08 Paris 9/10 Black Pat Benetar?

Just MHO!

Comment

I thought Paris was the best by far, singing and entertaining-wise.

Almost everyone else sucked eggs.

Elliott's voice is too vibrato-ey for my taste. I can't stand listening to him. Nice, cute guy, but blaaaah.

I love Chris, but he picked a boring song. Simon was right -- this could have been his "moment" and he chose to throw it away.

I sort of liked Kellie, but she was not up to the song. I mean, God, girl, Bohemian Rhapsody? Who do you think you are, Ann Wilson?

There is just no way any of them can do Freddie justice. It's a great opportunity for a so-so singer (which most of them are) to just blow. And they did.

God, I love American Idol!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            The bottom 2 were Ace & Bucky...Bucky got eliminated. Dialidol.com is correct again.
                            - Anna Quindlen

Comment

I think FOX messed up the broadcast tonight. They started it from the beginning twice, once at 7:30 and again at 8:00pm. It is suppose to be a hour long show!

I am not looking at the spoilers just yet!!!

Comment

Are you serious? I thought I messed up my wife's DVR recording when I went back to the beginning in the middle of the show! She watches the show when she gets home from her swing shift at Kaiser. I was wondering what happened. Too bad she can't see the end but yay that it wasn't my fault .

Just my opinion but I think that Elliot is underrated and Ace over-rates himself: "I think I rock!" LOL!

Originally posted by speedtek
                                I think FOX messed up the broadcast tonight. They started it from the beginning twice, once at 7:30 and again at 8:00pm. It is suppose to be a hour long show!

I am not looking at the spoilers just yet!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X