Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick-Ass

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
    (by the way, i'm surprised that no one's commented on kick ass--maybe i just overlooked it.
    This thread is for the movie Kick-Ass.

Re: Kick-Ass

It's going to be hard for the actor to not be only known as McLovin.

Comment

Saw this movie on a late Friday night at the Ward Theatre. This movie is mostly a mixture of the superhero and action genre, some comedy and paroding of the superhero genre with slight touch of teenage romance.

If you are the type that likes guns, then this movie fits the bill, there is some knife actions, hand to hand combat as well.

Comment

So now that Nick Cage is pau looking for the National Treasure. Is he going to be the second banana in kids' movies?

Comment

I wouldn't consider Kick-Ass being a kids movie. And this movie centers around a character who is not played by Nicolas Cage.

Comment

i've been meaning to add my two cents but i wanted to read and think about roger's take on it first:

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/...iews/100419986

i know he doesn't like it (understatement) and i respect his opinion so i thought i'd read his review first and then throw in my two cents...
            525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
            X