Fern Elementary
    PearlRidge Elementary School
    Jefferson Elementary School
    Aiea Elementary School
    Alvah Scott Elementary School
    Makakilo (PSI) Elementary School
    Shriners Hospital For Children

We shipped to:
    Social Ministry, Caravan Homeless Outreach Program is the Contact for the Big Island.
    Boy’s and Girl’s Club, Kauai
    Maui Shelter
    Last edited by 1stwahine; February 19, 2015, 08:51 AM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

• Re: The Slippah Project!

I received a Certificate from Representative Karl Rhoads for The Hawaii Slippah Foundation this morning. I want to express and acknowledge the following people who have been very important from the beginning and through the years helping me make The Hawaii Slippah Foundation what it is today. Blaine Fergerstrom, co-founder and webmaster, Trisha Kehaulani Watson-Sproat who made us a foundation, Tutu Sue Monahan Larkin, Members of HawaiiThreads.com where we started, our Officers, Ligaya Hartman and Pacipeco K. Dela Cerna. And the many Volunteers throughout the years. But most especially, to YOU our faithful friends, family and followers who donate to our cause. And pray for us so we can continue our ministry in serving those who are less fortunate than ourselves. Mahalo Hawaii State Representatives for this certificate. Mahalo Representative Karl Rhoads for supporting us from the start. And Mahalo to The StarBulletin, Honolulu Advertiser, Mid-Week and all who wrote about us. Mahalo and God bless Everyone! Auntie Alyn Vasquez http://www.slippah.org
      Attached Files

Comment

"How Great Is Our God!" On April 22nd, Hawaii Slippah Foundation will receive an Honorary Certificate from City Council Member Brandon Elafante in Council Chambers. Mahalo to Blaine Fergerstrom and Trisha Kehaulani Watson-Sproat who made us a foundation. Our Board members, Pacipeco K. Dela Cerna and Ligaya Hartman. Also, Tutu Sue Monahan Larkin, Members of hawaiithreads.com, Donors, and most of all to our recipients. All glory and honor to our father in heaven! Thank you Jesus!
        Attached Files

Comment

We received an Honorary Certificate from The Honolulu City Council this morning for The Hawaii Slippah Foundation.
          Attached Files

Comment

Tonight, is our 10th Anniversary Distribution at Mayor Wright Homes!! Thousands of Slippahs, toys and clothes have been given out over the years. And it started from here. Mahalo Hawaiithreads.com I miss the old gang!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

The Slippah Foundation had complied with all regulatory agencies for 2016-2017.

Comment

The 11th MWH Slippah Distribution is tonight at 6:00 p.m. This is where it all began from my simple wish. Fellow members from the old gang all chipping and making it come true! We were a close bunch back those days. Good fun. Better than Facebook.

The Slippah Project became a Foundation and we have distributed thousands of "Slippahs" to many agencies, churches, schools, Public Housings, Shelters, Beaches, Homeless, Kauai, Maui, Molokai and Hilo.

All donations go to purchasing "Slippahs."

And we will get up on Christmas morn to distribute around the island as we have been doing the past eleven years!

Merry Christmas! Love and ALOHA,

1stwahine

Comment

Merry Christmas Auntie Lynn! Thanks for your continued effort to help the people of Hawaii, one foot at a time.
                  Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

I'm happily waiting in anticipation for Auntie Lynn's annual update on The Slippah Project, 2017!
                    Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

We distributed in 2017 and just completed 2018! We have many helpers to distribute in their areas now. Most of the pictures can be seen on my Facebook page. I’m listed as Alyn Asuncion Vasquez.

Comment

Aloha! This is our 15th Year! It all started here back in 2005 as The Slippah Project! I will always be thankful to those of you who started it with me. Grassroots and making my dream come true! I’ve never had a fundraiser done. But this year, may be the year. The need is great and funds are low. I will post more about it as I get more information. Wishing everyone a Happy New Years!

Aunty Lynn

Comment

When I wrote the message in January who would have thought this year would have been so chaotic. Well, I’ve prayed. And I will deliver on Christmas Day with my husband and faithful friend, Mel Luna, to the sites we deliver every year. Bringing the love of Jesus to those less fortunate than ourselves. Thank you to HawaiiThreads.com and it’s members fifteen years ago for believing in me and making my wish come true!

Comment

Working...
                          X