The Hibiscuses are all grey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Hibiscuses are all grey!

Ha ha ha, laughing at myself big-time.... I clicked onto this thread because my hibiscuses really are turning grey! They have some type of powdery crud on them, like a mold of some type..... aw, never mind!

I've been busy with the birth of my grandson, so I missed seeing when this thread first posted. I agree that the headline news topics may seem to be a bit slow right now, but the news purveyors are keeping us entertained with the saga of Jon and Kate. Now, who are they, and why should I care? ;-)

I try to check in here daily, but it's been hard to respond due to the fact this keyboard is missing 5 letters, most importantly, A, B, and C. Trying to put together the simplest paragraph becomes a trial, especially since I'm dyslexic. I am currently suffering with an on-screen keyboard... this is why I don't text (besides that I'm cheap.) So what you see here is 15-20 minutes work.

When my computer repair guy gets out of rehab, it'll be all good again.

Comment

on one hand there is a thread lamenting the loss of the nice HTers; this thread observes there hadn't been much action for a certain period of time.

can't win for losin,' as my college bf used to whine.
      superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
        [...] You get quite a few "regulars". But hit a hot topic and new callers will chime in.
        Kinda like HT...
        Originally posted by snowbird View Post
        [...]but the news purveyors are keeping us entertained with the saga of Jon and Kate. Now, who are they, and why should I care? ;-)[...]
        They've been temporarily usurped by Richard and Mayumi + 3.

Comment

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
          on one hand there is a thread lamenting the loss of the nice HTers; this thread observes there hadn't been much action for a certain period of time.
          And what things defines a nice HawaiiTheads user verus a non-nice HawaiiThreads user?

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
            And what things defines a nice HawaiiTheads user verus a non-nice HawaiiThreads user?
            A non-flamer vs a flamer...
            a non-troll vs a troll...

(next!)

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
              This is a non-nice Hawaii Threads user:

This is a nice Hawaii Threads user:

This is a confused Hawaii Threads user:
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

This is your HT'er.

This is your HT'er on drugs.

Any questions?

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

As long as those drugs are chicklets I'm happy!

Comment

I hate chicklets.
                    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
                      I hate chicklets.
                      ahhh you probably love the sour gummy bears then eh?

Wassup with those flowers? I just posted and the darn thing turned gray!

Comment

Okay here's another post at 11:46pm. The hibiscus was gray just before I posted this so here we go...

Comment

Oh so now it turns red. And you know what? WHO THE F*CK CARES RIGHT?

carry on people

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
                            I hate chicklets.
                            I stand with Mel. Gum's ok, but we're talkin' something else here...

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                              I stand with Mel. Gum's ok, but we're talkin' something else here...
                              Well, you're safe. I chew Cinnamon Trident only. (And I wasn't advocating the use of drugs. Just poking a bit of fun at the old 80's fried egg PSA)
                              Last edited by helen; October 20, 2009, 03:24 PM. Reason: fixing the quote tag

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

ok - I see a Yellow Plumeria on the left of my screen, by/under the HT.com wording. I see no hibiscus, anywhere on my page, of any color. What am I missing cause this whole thread makes NO sense to me
                                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X