Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safeway's current push

And it might not be a typical ruse.
    Seems some smart buying habits can save some serious $ with their new plan http://www.safeway.com/IFL/Grocery/H...http:LogonView
    Anybody here been using it?
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Safeway's current push

There was a "just for U" insert in Safeway's circular in MidWeek this week. I kept it with the intent to sign up. Just haven't gotten around to it yet!

Comment

If it's worthy, I'm curious if they'll keep it or eventually toss it as most promos go...

BTW, the Beretania store is moving... somewhere. Why? I don't know.
      Heard they were going into the old Schuman Carriage bldg. in the next block DH, next to Times, but that doesn't seem plausible, too small.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

They are going to re-locate at the old Schuman Carriage lot. It doesn’t seem big enough, but there are several buildings there, and I guess it’s just bigger than it seems. They say it’s going to be as big and similar in style as the Kapahulu Safeway store.

Comment

I signed up, now where are my free eggs? I clicked on the free eggs coupon and nothing happened (well, something happened - it said I hadn't clicked on anything and the free eggs coupon vanished). Lies or what? I sent a comment (there's no indication as to how one should submit a question online) asking about the free eggs. I'll update if anything results.
          Last edited by salmoned; June 18, 2010, 06:16 PM.
          May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Are they going to improve the intersection of Beretania and Piikoi so that drivers going up Piikoi don't block the intersection?

Comment

So is this different than the current Safeway card? I barely shop at Safeway because it's out of the way, I wonder if it's worth it to sign up.
              Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
              Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Comment

I just signed up - saved $4.50 on 3 items when I went to the store today. I think it's a great idea! and they were items that were already on my list. you have to go online and pick your items and add them to a list. They actually show up on your club card when you go to the store. I had printed out my list just in case but it worked fine.
                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                  [...]They actually show up on your club card when you go to the store. I had printed out my list just in case but it worked fine.
                  I signed up today, too. Thx for the club card info, anapuni. I guess I didn't read that far into the web site to notice that! I had to stop by Safeway for lei tonight and, while paying, I was told I was entitled to the free eggs! I wasn't going home at that point so didn't pick them up.

Did I read correctly that the coupons that one adds to his/her list/club card can be used over and over 'til they expire? I'll need to figure out an easy way to keep track of which coupons I add. I printed out my list to date but I'm hoping for those products to go on sale and use the coupons at that point. I wonder if Safeway has timed the coupons to not overlap a sale of those products.

WB...it's up to drivers to obey the law and not block the intersection. Where's cynsaligia when we need her?

Comment

I signed up. I think it's great... I don't have to cut coupons anymore.

Just one thing, tho. I'd like it better if they would automatically load my card with all the coupons instead of me having to go online and select them. I know myself. I'll be in Safeway, thinking, Dang, I shoulda selected strawberries... or ice cream... or whatever. I think I'll just click on almost everything, just in case.

Comment

hi,when my mom and myself first signed up for the safeway card,i still use mine and it cut's the price in half when they have sale's and i ask advice when i need to know how to pick like grape's or honeydew melon's or cantaloupe's and they help and they are friendly.

i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

sansei = this is not an offer for the club card. it is for additional savings for all the folks who already have the club card. if you can go online to www.safeway.com and sign up you can save a lot more $$$
                        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

hi,i understand aunapuni 808,i was sharing that when i first signed up to get the safeway club card,it save's me half of what i purchase and i realize that it's not an offer for the club card.i use it to get half of the price that anyone would pay for like when time's once use to do it until they dont use a card like safeway anymore.

well thank's for your time sorry anapuni808 my apologie's for incorrectly spelling your user name.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                            [...]
                            Did I read correctly that the coupons that one adds to his/her list/club card can be used over and over 'til they expire?[...]
                            I certainly didn't read correctly! Coupons are one time only!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                              I certainly didn't read correctly! Coupons are one time only!
                              The personalized deals are unlimited. The coupon center is mostly one time only.
                              Never be bored, and you will never be boring. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                              X