This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's For Dinner - Chapter 1

Tell us what's on the menu for dinner tonight!

Here's some items to consider:
    • Where's it at: Home? Dining out? Birthday or special occasion?
    • Did you prepare it? If so, want to share a special recipe?
    • How did it taste? Give a rating!
    • If dining out, how's the quality of food, value and service?
    • After dinner, are you gonna' have dessert or late night snack?
    • Got a picture of the food? Share!
    • Got food to share? Share!
    sigpic The Tasty Island

S&S Saimin & Melona Bar

Staying home tonight. My usual work week "eat-to-live" bowl of ready-to-eat S&S Saimin from "Cosco's". Always satisfies. Maybe a Melona bar later.
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Re: What's For Dinner - Chapter 1

Philly cheese steak sammitch! and beeg kine fries wit da skeens still steh on top. and den rock n roll beer. i mean rolling rok. and a shot o' to kill ya.

ho da oh no!

she had cheeze boyguh and fries and merlot.
      at chili's. Rob our bartender was shhhhaaakkkaaaah.
      taaanx, brah!

Comment

I made chop steak (sliced maui onions,celery,red bell peppers, 1 piece crushed ginger, 1 piece crushed garlic) with oyster sauce.

Slice beef (1 piece steak), pour 2-3 tbls. oil into wok.

Add sliced beef (sliced thin)

pepper, garlic powder to your liking. don't over kill!

Add 1 tbls. oyster sauce

Add vegetables, stir fry, add dash of shoyu

All pau when vegetables are done yet still crisp!

Onolicious!

Served with hot steamy rice or as PUPU!

Auntie Lynn
        Last edited by 1stwahine; October 12, 2005, 07:07 PM.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Stay home as usual, had chicken, rice and a tomatoe. Ate during the 7 o clock hour before "Lost" came on TV.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

5 thumbs down dining in the office. Not dining, actually. Rather, snacking. Some cut up fresh fruit from the Costco deli. A meat stick from the Costco snack aisle. And now there's a greasy trackball attached to my 'puter. Oh well..."You wanted to be in show biz." as my dad used to say whenever I whined about the hours.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
              5 thumbs down dining in the office. Not dining, actually. Rather, snacking. Some cut up fresh fruit from the Costco deli. A meat stick from the Costco snack aisle. And now there's a greasy trackball attached to my 'puter. Oh well..."You wanted to be in show biz." as my dad used to say whenever I whined about the hours.

Call me anal, Tutusue, but when I eat at my computers, I usually cover the mouse with a napkin, paper towel, or BETTER YET a keiki butt wiper. We always have diaper wipes around for all purpose uses, and covering the computer mouse is one of them. When you're done you can wipe down the keyboard and the desk with it.
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                Call me anal, Tutusue, but when I eat at my computers, I usually cover the mouse with a napkin, paper towel, or BETTER YET a keiki butt wiper. We always have diaper wipes around for all purpose uses, and covering the computer mouse is one of them. When you're done you can wipe down the keyboard and the desk with it.
                Just call me lazy, Lavagal! When all of my cylinders and pistons are operating in rested mode, yah, I pretty much do the same thing. But right now I'm just tryin' to get enough energy to walk from the computer to the bed...do not pass Go, do not collect $200. I have containers of those Clorox wipes thingies stored all over the place. Unfortunately, tonight, the closest container is further away than the bed!

A bit of a departure from dinner, but has anyone else discovered the fairly new Mr. Clean Magic Erasers? They're great for computers...esp. white iBooks! I cut one in fourths and keep one piece by each computer.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled dinner menu expose!

Comment

Surf N' Turf

She: Flame-Grilled Lemon Pepper Ahi Fillet with rice and tossed salad. Punch.
                  Me: Swiss 'N Shroom Burger, fully loaded. Side 'o curly fries. Non-diet Cola.
                  Shack Hawaii Kai. Food, service and waterfront ambiance always a winner.
                  sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

A 'self assembled' tv dinner consisting of frozen Costco meatballs and frozen mixed veggies. Nuke, add some bbq sauce. Works for the office!

Comment

Safeway brand "Southwestern Quesadilla" from the frozen section. Added some leftover Doritos from last week's homemade taco salad.

For once I got it out of the container mostly intact, so it looked like the picture on the cover of the box.
                      http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Grilled sirloin steaks in the back yard, homemade steak fries. Kid 1 ate spuds. Kid 2 ate steak. Both wanted dessert. Mean Momma said "NO!"
                        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

bachelo-rama: 7-11 chicken sambo, loaded with squeeze cheese, mayo and extra pickles and jalepenos...3 shoyu-soaked pork hash...my last budweiser, and, maybe now, a glass of my sleeping roomie's smoking loon california syrah...
                          Don't be mean,
                          try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by jdub
                            bachelo-rama: 7-11 chicken sambo, loaded with squeeze cheese, mayo and extra pickles and jalepenos...3 shoyu-soaked pork hash...my last budweiser, and, maybe now, a glass of my sleeping roomie's smoking loon california syrah...

Man, how DO you maintain your girlish figgah?
                            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                              Man, how DO you maintain your girlish figgah?
                              plenny walking and biking and a lot of healthy sammiches (7-11 crap-slaps notwithstanding)...
                              Don't be mean,
                              try to help.

Comment

Working...
                              X