Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finding HawaiiThreads.com

Originally posted by admin
    I'm curious about how people find their way here...
    I found my way here via http://www.hawaiiradiotv.com/
    Check out my blog on Kona issues :
    The Kona Blog

Comment

OLALA! I always had Hawaii Threads as a sister link on my weblog at Hawaii Stories. I only recently got nosy to find out what it was about...hence, finding this wonderful site on my own. The first day was great to talk story and be welcome by three regulars here. Yesterday and today I couldn't do as much as I wanted to as we've had a death in the family. I will however be a regular myself here cause I love to talk story and ventilate my feelings...after all I am 1stwahine and the infamous Aunty Lynn of Chinatown,Hawaii. Also, no body betta bother me,cause I from Mayor Wrights Housing...I know plenty Sole's and Micro Dots!(nah only joke) I do live @ MWH.

1stwahine
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Found it through the forum on www.hawaii.com and so glad I did. This is exactly what I was looking for.

I've also signed up on the HonoluluAdvertiser's Forum.. but that just doesn't quite compare either to the community thats here.

Great website!

Comment

While I answered "A web directory or local links page" I actually found HawaiiThreads through Google using "Hawaii forum" as my keywords.

Comment

Hi, new here.

I found this site in google search for the exact terms:
            hawaii forum

First in the search results! That's pretty good positioning for those simple terms.

Comment

I got turned onto the game called "Geocaching" and asked on the forums of www.geocaching.com. I learned of GPSHawai'i, which is a sub-forum and then discovered HawaiiThreads. I love it here!
              Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

It's been a while, but I think I found the forum because I read Ian Lind everyday.
                Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I was googling on some topic (can't remember what!) and HT was one of the hits. I recognized it immediately as being one of PZ's sites. Long before that I'd seen PZ's ad in the Weekly and figured he must've gotten a raise to be paying for advertising!

Comment

I found out about Hawaii Threads by punching up a search for "Hawaii Forums." And I got 2 solid matches, one of which is here. Much to my surprise, one of my very own relatives is a frequent poster here (I'll let you guess at who this person is).

Unlike the other search match for forums in Hawaii, I find that the majority of the posters here are very informative and friendly. Plus I find the moderators very professional in their approach to moderation.
                    Last edited by Altivec; April 23, 2006, 09:08 PM. Reason: Adding additional thoughts.
                    Never be bored, and you will never be boring. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

All I can say is none of my relatives wouldn't be ashame to say they are my relatives or else I would give them Whacks Whacks!

Auntie Alyn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                        All I can say is none of my relatives wouldn't be ashame to say they are my relatives or else I would give them Whacks Whacks!

Auntie Alyn
                        haha, ok ok...I'm sure craig wouldn't whack me

Comment

Originally posted by Altivec
                          haha, ok ok...I'm sure craig wouldn't whack me
                          HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You fell foa da BAIT and you when BITE!

ROFLMAO

Too funny!

Good night

Auntie Alyn

Comment

I found this site through Google.
                            I typed in 'Hawaii discussion forum' and this site came up

So far looking good...

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                              HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You fell foa da BAIT and you when BITE!

ROFLMAO

Too funny!

Good night

Auntie Alyn
                              Ack! Darnit, must be the greenhorn in me

Comment

Got the hook up from Menehune Man. He is a fellow Geocacher and this is a source for all local cachers to discuss, plan, and share the latest in the hobby.
                                If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living. --Gail Sheehy

Comment

Working...
                                X