This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

Pan fried steak, with sauteed mushrooms and onions on the side. Some kind of potato. Small veggie salad. Hubby is trying to decide which bottle of red wine to open.

Comment

Fresh baked French bread from Foodland, Tuna Salad & a nice, tall, cool Bacardi & Coke. and it'll be Yum!
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Noodles, black bean chicken and a cup of Fruit Punch from U Choice In.

Comment

Ahi poke and a bottle of Steel Reserve. My favorite dinner, no doubt about it.

Comment

Grilled chicken combo from KFC and a cup of Mountain Dew.

Comment

hi tonight we had fried turkey breast with rice and an ocean salad which is yum. not sure what's for tomorrow's Dinner?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

KFC in Kaneohe... and they had biscuits!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Coconut & red curry chicken bisque. Major yum. Thank you Safeway!

Comment

Last night I made tonkatsu, fried cod, small veggie salad, rice. Dessert was white nectarines from Costco... the best nectarines I've ever had!

Tonight my husband's going to hibachi some chicken thighs... they're marinating in herb, garlic & olive oil.

Comment

hi,tonight,we had homemade meat stew on rice and we both had a lettuce salad with tomato's and tomorrow,we'll have leftover homemade stew on rice and it'll be yum.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

my hubby hibachi'd some kalbi. We'll have soy beans, rice, kim chee & takuan, smoked salmon collars. I made a chocolate & cream cheese pie.

I just remembered, we have some leftover noodles from Bale : )
                        Last edited by Sharilyn; September 4, 2009, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I haven't had Mexican food for too long, so it's off to El Mariachi in about an hour, and I know it'll be yum!

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                            I haven't had Mexican food for too long, so it's off to El Mariachi in about an hour, and I know it'll be yum!
                            And it was! A couple of tamales and an enchilada, rice and beans, guacamole, and an iced tea. (It was only meal of the day, dass why!) Nice to see the place full and a short line waiting outside. Really friendly staff, as always!

Comment

The menu was supposed to be my favorite, ahi poke and a bottle of Steel Reserve. But Star Markets was sold out of Steel, so I'll have to make do with Olde English.

But then, horror, I discovered my shoyu bottle was running on empty and my landlady doesn't have any either. Ahi poke without shoyu. Woe is me!

Comment

hi,tonight we're having flank steak cooked in our frying pan and we'll have it with rice and macaroni salad and it'll be good.

tomorrow's dinner.we're ha ving shrimp with rice and it'll be good.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Working...
                                X