Whats the last thing you killed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the last thing you killed?

My son destroyed a chameleon yesterday in front of our house.

But, I had to end the life of a Monster sized CockaRoach in the bathroom last night. It was kinda exicting. He was lurking ontop of the doorway all big and bad.. his antennae were twitching about.

I knew i needed heavy artillery for this bad boy. a rooled up newspaper was not gonna work on this sole sized bug-beast.

I went out to the garage area and grabbed a can of Hot Shot Flying Insect killer.

I came back to the bathroom and he was still there. I gave him a quick zap and he fell to the ground. he ran around furiously trying to escape the poison i just laid on him.

he ran in to the cabinet then back out again. a couple times he came near me and i had to jump.

I gave him another zap and he started to slow down. this stuff is pretty poerful i thought to myself. he rooled onto his back and i knew it was over.

I had to smash him with a paper towel (just to be sure) then i put him in the toilet!

What was the last thing you killed?

-vic

Enjoy this moment. This moment is your life.

Re: Whats the last thing you killed?

Last night, I smashed a giant African snail. Every time I see one, I pick it up and fling it down hard on the road or sidewalk to crack the shell. I know I probably can't make enough of a dent in the population to make a difference, but I try anyway.

Comment

Was an ant.

My relationship with the insect world is: stay off my body and I will leave you alone, get on my body and I will do my best to eliminate your existence.

I ain't the Dalai Lama, wasn't sent here to feel "compassion for all living beings". (And I wonder if he never swatted a mosquito, anyway?)

Comment

Squished one of those 747 Cockroaches last night in my driveway.
        Can't beat that satisfying "pop" when you slam one with your shoe.

Comment

Today i killed 14 flies. Not all at once but one at a time. I was sitting outside relaxing when all of a sudden I saw one land on the bench. I had to run in the house to get my fly swatter. When I got back there must have been five of them. I started swatting them but 2 got away and brought back reinforcements. Seems like I was at it for an hour before I gave up and went inside.

Comment

I'm using the Roach motels to catch them. So far they don't even rate being a 737.

Comment

We recently 'fog bombed' my mom's house for fleas. There were plenty of survivors, though. More than a few roaches were taken out in the crossfire, despite not being the primary target.

Termites are starting to swarm, but they're a little harder to fight...

Comment

This morning, I also had to kill a roach. I entered the shower, and proceeded to turn on the water, when I saw this big roach hanging onto the showerhead. That was the worst awakening I ever had. I then proceeded to go and get the fly swatter and when I came back, I murdered that animal.
                How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Late last night I did one of those "one-handed, ninja moves" to squish a mosquito in mid-flight.
                  Secretly followed by my Bruce Lee quick-head-jerk to see if there was another one behind me...

Comment

I just killed a family of slugs by throwing then into the chicken coop. I really wish those slugs would leave my plants alone. I get plenty of grass and weeds but they seem to prefer all my other plants....LOL

Comment

A housefly. I'm perversely proud that I am fast enough to (sometimes) snatch a fly out of the air. Of course, that means that when I do, I get fly guts all over my hand. Maybe this isn't such a great skill after all.

Comment

737...roach. Roaches are the one reason my daughter has no yearning to move back to Hawaii...where she lives in N CA. there aren't any visible roaches...I see ants by the dozens but no roaches.
                        Retired Senior Member

Comment

Yep, I agree with mocha's daughter.....No way do I miss all those big roaches they seem to fly at ya when you least expect it. I live in N. CA also and haven't expirienced any roaches.
                          My worse fear was when they would fly out of the bushes and I would be talking and one would fly in my mouth....LOL.

Comment

I killed some kind of black beetle that came flying into my apartment last night. It landed on my tape case and I smacked it with a rolled up MidWeek. Print media to the rescue!
                            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Co-worker sceamed when entering the restroom. Had turned on the light and something close to the light switch moved which turned out to be a 747 size roach.

The roach got stunned by a sneaker and fell in a handy trash can.

Comment

Working...
                              X