This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

NZ Corned Beef Cabbage and Rice. It's more expensive than the red can, but sooooooo much better.
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Tonight, because I felt my arteries weren't clogged enough, we made Sloppy Joe's with minced bacon in it. Mmmmmmm.... bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Ogata View Post
        Tonight, because I felt my arteries weren't clogged enough, we made Sloppy Joe's with minced bacon in it. Mmmmmmm.... bacon.

This inspired a haiku for you:

Ogata's dinner
        clogging up his arteries.
        Angioplasty.

pax

Comment

Polish sausage, chicken bake and a cup of iced water.

Comment

Chicken and mozarella ravioli (from Costco) in garlic/EVOO, homemade pumpkin cinnamon rolls that just came out of my oven and are making the house smell soooo ono!

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Zippy's with the family. I had the burrito and chili and some of my middle kid's saimin. Healthy, no. Tasty and comforting? Yes.

Comment

Hamburger steak from the George Foreman Grill, brown rice, and water.
                Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Steak, salad and a bottle of water from The Steak and Fish Company at Ala Manoa Food Court.

Comment

went out to eat at a Chinese Food Restaurant called Royal Palace. The food was 'onolious!
                    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

dinner was going to be at the bistro at century center...or is it century square? always get the two mixed up. anyway, it should have been a gastronomic orgasm of a meal.

but then the house keys got locked in the house as i was leaving (don't ask) and, not including the half hour wait time for the guy to arrive, it took the locksmith two hours to try to open the door. finally, he had to drill thru it. by the time the guy got done, it was already eleven pm.

it was only a cheapo door knob, not the dead bolt, that he had to open.

i prolly got rolled, bcs it cost me $125.

understandably, i am nowhere interested in dinner now.
                      superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Beef and Cheeder sandwiches and a bottle of Orange Gatorade.

Comment

mushroom & cheddar burger, fries, and a cooooooooold mugga hef...at islands, enjoyed with really great male company
                          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

The wife improvised and cooked up some simple salmon filets wrapped, on a whim, with bacon. (Not a lot of bacon... just enough to sharpen the flavor.) It was a taste carnival that proves that bacon makes most anything better. I loved it.

Comment

Famous bowl, cole slaw and a cup of water.

Comment

Homemade chicken stew with dumplings because baby, it's coooooold outside!

Miulang
                                "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X