Finding HawaiiThreads.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finding HawaiiThreads.com

Eh, Howzit SS73! Welcome to this side. Hope you enjoy and see ya on the 26th for hiking the ditch!
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

saw a former employer.... googled his name after seeing him at Ranch 99 about 2 years ago...thought about what he might be up too..... and found that he posted some stuff to HT...and went from there.

Comment

Yea an old friend told me about you folk's say how do I post a thread. would like see if any McKinley High people out there from class of 1971 yeppie best year of my life. Hawaii is the best

Comment

stumbled on a thread at The Fuselage.com ... its a Lost tv show forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Turner View Post
            say how do I post a thread.
            Hi, Bill. When you go to a section where the thread would belong, you'll see a "new thread" button in the upper left part of the page.

Welcome; diggin' the Nosferatu avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Turner View Post
              Yea an old friend told me about you folk's say how do I post a thread. would like see if any McKinley High people out there from class of 1971 yeppie best year of my life. Hawaii is the best
              Fellow Tiger here! Class of 74! Mckinley Rules!!! Black and Gold is waving...boys we're back of you!

Alyn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Thanks for the help,Living on the mainland know miss the Island alot was there,March April LOL lot's of rain knee deep was in Kalihi with an old friend There is no place better than Hawaii NONE!!!!!!! miss the food the people mostly the people and da beach north shore Kahuku. Thanks Bill

Comment

I found it by listening to Ryan's podcast!
                  Mask

Comment

I Googled "Checkers and Pogo" and ended up here!
                    "Luke, help me take this mask off. Just for once, let me look at you with my own eyes. No, it turns the other way, Luke. To the left. No, to your left. Push down and twist. Line up the little arrows. Never mind, I'll do it."

Comment

Guess I'm a Johnny Come Lately!! I was doing a search for the Barefoot Bar, and up came your forum!
                      My wife and I are avid Tiki collectors, and our best friend is a Hawaiian native, now living in New York! ONE day we'll get to Hawaii (maybe if we STOPPED spending money on Hawaiiana we could!!)

Comment

Originally posted by BAZ View Post
                        ONE day we'll get to Hawaii (maybe if we STOPPED spending money on Hawaiiana we could!!)
                        That's funny, BAZ. Who knows, maybe you'll get to Hawai`i some day and find out that nothing matches up to your pre-conceptions from Tiki stuff - and that will be what makes you stop wanting to collect it!

Either that, or it will feed your addiction further, and you'll find yourself wanting to travel to the Islands more often, in order to buy more stuff.

Collecting: it's a vicious cycle, ain't it?

Comment

I got here thru Mel's Hawaii Radio & TV Guide website.
                          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                            I got here thru Mel's Hawaii Radio & TV Guide website.
                            heheheh. I got here through Mel's odda Web Site (http://macpro.freeshell.org/) ~ via HawaiiStories.com!

Auntie Lynn
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I don't remember exactly but I think it was while walking to the gas station for a 40 oz. King Cobra.

Comment

I actually was invited by another member of HT.
                                Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
                                X