Menehune Man's New Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Menehune Man's New Ride!

Dr. Allen Allison (Head of the Natural Sciences Dept., Bishop Museum) told me tonight that he has started a collection amongst coworkers for helping me buy a new moped.

How cool is that?!! Anything will help, for sure.

It's getting better all the time...
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

im happy for you menehuneman,you'll make my day if or when you get a new ride,your ride's are so cool. i enjoyed viewing the pic's of your stolen ride and that was cool.

good luck menehuneman..

Well thank's for your time

Comment

"How cool is that?" Not very. It means your coworkers are deeply concerned (a good thing?) and troubled (a bad thing!) by your loss. I find it difficult to believe you find this issue sufficiently important to trouble others to that extent. Good luck with that, MM.
        May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
          Dr. Allison told me that he has started a collection amongst coworkers for helping me buy a new moped
          Sounds like you work amongst folks that give a good rip, MM, not everyone is that fortunate. I guess there will be extra stocking stuffers for the select few come the holidays at year's end, eh?!
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
            1)"How cool is that?" Not very.
            2)It means your coworkers are deeply concerned (a good thing?) and troubled (a bad thing!) by your loss. I find it difficult to believe you find this issue sufficiently important to trouble others to that extent.
            3)Good luck with that, MM.
            1) You sure can be a sad sack, salmoned.
            2) It is an all around good thing. Too bad you don't care enough about others to 'feel' for them. Have you never helped another person for no selfish gain? Over the years... I've given away 3 running cars and 8 bicycles asking nothing in return.
            I didn't ask anyone to help me, they are choosing to.
            3) It's not about luck, buddy!

Comment

"How cool is that?" Not very. It means your coworkers are deeply concerned (a good thing?) and troubled (a bad thing!) by your loss. I find it difficult to believe you find this issue sufficiently important to trouble others to that extent. Good luck with that, MM.
              Wow! That was totally uncalled for. I hope you were either joking or drunk when you wrote that. If not, all I can say is pfffffbbbbtttt.
              And to MM, your answer was perfect, my friend.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Okay, let me turn it around. Congratulations on manipulating your coworkers into providing you with charity which you've clearly indicated in this thread is both unnecessary and much appreciated. It's a sad sack that accepts charity when they don't need it, asked for or not.

I guess you're a great humanitarian in providing an opportunity for your coworkers to help you out, just like the old lady waiting at a crosswalk, so boyscouts can help her across, back and forth. Just don't forget to give thanks to the thief of your illegally modified moped, too. Without him/her, there is no opportunity, eh?

Yes, I could go further - but it seems this message is a tough pill to swallow.

[If anyone here wishes to contribute to the Moped Fund for MM, pm me - I'll provide matching funds up to $100. That includes you, MM (hey, it's free money, given out of my own over-abundance, and you never asked for it, either - how's that for luck?). ]
                Last edited by salmoned; July 24, 2010, 11:02 PM.
                May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Okay, let me turn it around. Congratulations on manipulating your coworkers into providing you with charity which you've clearly indicated in this thread is both unnecessary and much appreciated. It's a sad sack that accepts charity when they don't need it, asked for or not.

I guess you're a great humanitarian in providing an opportunity for your coworkers to help you out, just like the old lady waiting at a crosswalk, so boyscouts can help her across, back and forth. Just don't forget to give thanks to the thief of your illegally modified moped, too. Without him/her, there is no opportunity, eh?

Yes, I could go further - but it seems this message is a tough pill to swallow.

[If anyone here wishes to contribute to the Moped Fund for MM, pm me - I'll provide matching funds up to $100. That includes you, MM. ]

wow, bitter much? lol

Oh, shoot me your paypal, I got $100 on this.
                  flickr

An email from God:
                  To: People of Earth
                  Date: 9/04/2007
                  Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                  God

Comment

Whoa there salmoned...
                    Relax and take whatever pill you're refering to.

I've had enough of your ill-conceived rants. Thou art ignored.

Comment

• Re: Menehune Man's New Ride!

MM = plenty
                      salmoned = 0
                      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

hi mm,thumb's up to you,i'll still give a look out for you even though if it may or may not be found,i'll keep a good look out for you.

this thursday,my friend's moped shop,his mechanic will be working on my moped once more to give it a small legal amount of power and it'll make me smile.

well thank's for your time if it take's long,i may let them work on it and then while im there if they dont take to long,i'll keep my promise to keep a look out for you and that's a promise.

Well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

hi,today i maybe able to pick up my moped once his mechanic settle's in and then he my friend who run's and own's the moped company and he'll let me know the price and then i'd be able to take the bus which take's a long while to get up to kapahulu and then i'd have my ride home and it'll make me when i get my ride home. i'll be taking it easy since it'll be like a new moped once again and the power is legal and not modified.

your welcome menehune man!

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi today i picked up my moped from my friend's moped shop and he had my cylendar boared and then he put in a legal modified muffler and he shared with me on my cost,and it was at $430.00 and he didnt charge me for the muffler since the day before,he put on a good used muffler only that didnt work out well so he put on my legal modified muffler and it work's well now.

also to mm,while i was in the shop,i saw a moped the same make only i didnt recognize any mark's and it was yellow with a black basket and not sure if it was your's? i did share with my friend who's the owner of the moped shop that my website friend's moped was stolen so he say's that most moped's are stolen so i thought to share this with you.im still keeping a look out for you. hope this may help?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Last night was when I was given the special gift from "A Bunch Of Bishop Museum Co-workers". I just want to take a moment since I have brought the situation up, to share my particulars... I'm not destitute, though right now before the gift I had $1,109.86 in the bank and no debt. I live month to month, but always seem to make it, can be frivolous at times too. So in other words I don't have a lot, okay? Here's a photo of the hand-delivered to me and emailed to the persons concerned document. I taped the yellow paper and wrote 'censored' before taking it.

I work amongst a bunch of great folks! Much Mahalos!

Comment

Working...
                                X