Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad day on the sandbar

Originally posted by lorenzsell View Post
    Bruce was never an owner of the boat and the boat has never been named Serenity (I believe that's the name of his current boat). He used to lease our slip to us. As a group, once we purchased the boat, we named it Aquadelica and painted the logo on.
    Thank you for responding. A couple of easy questions to help clear things up. What was the previous name of the boat, prior to AQUADELICA? Who did you, the partners, purchase the boat from? What marina was the boat located prior to your purchase? Did you move the boat to a different location after you purchased it? Where?

Thank you in advance.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Okay, we're going to have to agree to disagree. I know certain facts, having been involved peripherally.
      I'm curious about something: why did you move the boat from its former slip to its current one?
      Anyway, I also was just contacted by a reporter who said the boat had been returned to its slip at Heeia Kea harbor around 9pm last night, and that as of an hour ago DLNR was there and waiting for a containment boom. That makes me wonder why, if there was a boom around it yesterday, there apparently isn't one today.
      Further, the reporter claims that DLNR was given a report by a harbor official who was watching Aquadelica yesterday and who said that as the overloaded boat left the harbor he counted 26 people on it, and that there appeared to be more down in the cabin.
      Lastly, the reporter states that DLNR says certain people involved with the ownership of Aquadelica are refusing to talk to them and "are apprently in hiding."
      All the claims of innocence and good behavior notwithstanding, this doesn't look good. There appears to be a conflict between what we are being told here on HT and what we're hearing from official reports.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Just a day on the sandbar

I think it is interesting how quickly people without factual merit engage in bashing other people on forums, most seem to be the modern day version of a lynching party.

What is even more entertaining are all of the would-be-reporters who are out to find irrelevant facts. The facts are: no humans were hurt, the environment was not harmed and the owner(s) are clearly taking responsibility for their actions.

Villagers: grab your pitchforks and meet me at the docks!

Comment

Re: Just a day on the sandbar

HawaiiOptimization, who just now joined HT merely to post some drivel and who is probably a partner in the boat from hell, wrote:

Originally posted by HawaiiOptimization View Post
          I think it is interesting how quickly people without factual merit engage in bashing other people on forums, most seem to be the modern day version of a lynching party.
          "Without factual merit"? You mean, other than eyewitnesses and people here who have proven themselves reliable after many years on this group?

What is even more entertaining are all of the would-be-reporters who are out to find irrelevant facts.
          Which "irrelevant facts"? And as for your "would-be-reporters" (sic), you don't know who the posters here are and you clearly don't know how many of our local media participate here, or you wouldn't have said something so ludicrous.

The facts are: no humans were hurt, the environment was not harmed and the owner(s) are clearly taking responsibility for their actions.
          Let's see now. At least one person got gasoline in their eyes; you have no knowledge whatsoever that the environment was not harmed (you think all that spilled gas and oil is healthy for living coral reefs? ); and the last part of your comment has already been proven to be wrong too. Someone posting here has claimed to be innocent and angelic, but three federal and state agencies disagree and a fourth agency (DOBOR) is now getting involved too.
          Your point is... you know... pointless.

Comment

Re: Just a day on the sandbar

Hello mysterious person with a single post to your name

Originally posted by HawaiiOptimization View Post
            The facts are:
            Bill Clinton did NOT have sexual relations with...oh wait.
            "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
            "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
            "
            Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Good one, MJ.
              You posted it at the exact time I posted my reply to HO (hey, I like that! HO! ).
              You know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see those folks go into Kaneohe Yacht Club and the marina at the Marine Corps Base Kaneohe and say "Hi, people. We're the owners of Aquadelica."
              THEN you'd see those "villagers grabbing their pitchforks", as HO mentioned!

Comment

It's been a long time since I've done this but...
                my feet are up on my desk and there's a bowl of popcorn on my lap! Let the games begin!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                  my feet are up on my desk and there's a bowl of popcorn on my lap! Let the games begin!
                  Indeed. And as one of the folks here who has had the rare pleasure of meeting LikaNui in person (and is sworn to secrecy - so don't even think of asking), AND knows a little bit about of his interests & occupations ... I'll be keeping my money right where it is on the board at present, tyvm. Pass me some of that popcorn, wouldja, Sue? Bulldogs are wonderful animals - don't you agree?

Comment

*flaps in all black and iridescent*

What??.....I'm a gore crow!

*eyes tutusue's popcorn*

Share?

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                      We're the owners of Aquadelica.
                      Dude. That'd be a great t-shirt idea.
                      "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
                      "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
                      "
                      Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

You're late. They started yesterday.

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                        And as one of the folks here who has had the rare pleasure of meeting LikaNui in person
                        What?! That was an impersonator, I tell ya!

(and is sworn to secrecy - so don't even think of asking),
                        Well, whoever you met, I'm sure that person swore you to secrecy on a blood oath and upon penalty of death and/or dismemberment. Probably bribed you by buying you some drinks and pupus too.

AND knows a little bit about of his interests & occupations ... I'll be keeping my money right where it is on the board at present, tyvm.
                        Hmmm. Oh. tyvm means "thank you very much", I guess. Hey, are you really Lex Brodie?
                        Anyway, yeah, keep your money on the board. I've been very careful so far about how I word things in this thread, because... well, just because.
                        I'll be able to say a LOT more once these investigations (CG, DLNR, HFD and DOBOR) are over.

Pass me some of that popcorn, wouldja, Sue?
                        If she sells it, I want a percentage of the profits as a commission.

Bulldogs are wonderful animals - don't you agree?
                        Thanks. Woof! And hey, I hope both of those elevators work now. [/wave to Tutu]

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                        *eyes tutusue's popcorn* Share?
                        *counting the increase in my commission* Hey, maybe I'll buy another boat with my profits. I know one that was recently damaged and may be available really cheap.

Originally posted by MyopicJoe View Post
                        Dude. That'd be a great t-shirt idea.
                        And you could silkscreen a big red target on it!
                        But a far better selling T-shirt would say "We're NOT the owners of Aquadelica."

Comment

Help yourself! It's FREE.

Comment

*counting the increase in my commission* Hey, maybe I'll buy another boat with my profits. I know one that was recently damaged and may be available really cheap.
                            Nah...you don't want that one, it draws snarks *eyes HawaiiOptimization*

Ok...little toothless snarks...annoying after a bit tho.

*bills Lika for the business advice*

Miigwech Miz Sue!

Comment

Darn. No commissions. There goes my retirement fund, and now I can't pay Peshkwe for that business advice either.

Comment

Darn. No commissions. There goes my retirement fund, and now I can't pay Peshkwe for that business advice either.
                                Well....

*draws Lika into the shadows beneath a glossy black wing*

-<-

->-

Shhh....I'll make you a deal.

Give perching rights to your kills...victims....posting opponents while they're still warm and twitching yet, AND give me first dibbies on any stray sweetbreads that happen to be...erm...set free to roam without their master...

Yanno I get peckish from time to time...

We can call it a done deal.

Hmmmm....?

Comment

Working...
                                X