Ward Theater's The Premiere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward Theater's The Premiere

This thread is to discuss Ward Theater's The Premiere service which started around March 2016.

What they do is setup one section of Ward Theater such that only those people who are age 21 and above can enter. They can purchase alcohol beverages to take into the theater to which they have purchased tickets for.

I have only gone to one movie on this service and at the time it only effected Theaters 11 to 16 at Ward which is at the Diamond Head side.

Re: Ward Theater's The Premiere

Did manage to attend a couple of movies (in this case the two times I saw Star Trek Beyond) were I actually managed to purchase wine to go with movie.

Honesty it is hard to juggle the box (or boxes) of food while attempting to buy and transport the wine from the mini-concession stand to the theater.

On the second showing I kept spilling the popcorn onto the mini-concession stand, luckily the person working that stand called in another box of popcorn for me.

Comment

Re: Ward Theater's The Premiere

Ward Theater made a few changes regarding their The Premiere section, which covers theaters 11 to 16.
      • Have lounge type seats, which the foot rest and the back adjusts and a food tray.
      • Less seats per theater.
      • Seats are reserved.
      • When you order your drinks, they will deliver it to your seat

Comment

Working...
      X