The A-Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The A-Team

Saw the movie The A-Team at the Ward Theatre tonight.

It is a movie with a lot of things blowing up, chase scenes, some funny lines and scenes. If you are the type of person who is okay with someone using explosives to catch fish then this movie is for you.

There are a couple of scenes after the ending credits.

Re: The A-Team

Any of the cast members from the tv show make a cameo appearance in the movie?

Comment

Two of them do.

Comment

Awww. They didn't bring back the character of Amy?

And the movie used Col. Lynch as the antogonist? He might have been the A Team's original nemesis on the TV series, but the Col. Decker character was on the show much longer.
        This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

This was quite a bit better than The Losers, ‘though I maintain that the two films would have been a great double feature. You could almost fall asleep in the middle of the first, wake up in the middle of the second, and not even know the difference.

The story doesn’t even matter, but the important stuff: the film begins before the A-Team was formed. Then the “crime they didn’t commit” that’s mentioned in the TV show’s opening voiceover is played out. The rest of the film is the group’s attempt at clearing its name. It’s a series of plots, capers, and stunts that the A-Team is known for, only wilder and crazier. The sequences don’t all work (earlier stuff is better than later stuff, if you ask me), but all in all it’s a fun movie. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a sequel, and I’ll probably see that, too.

6/10 (IMDb rating)
          63/100 (Criticker rating)
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

i liked it too! there were so many ridiculously impossible scenes that it was fun!
            525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

I would be surprised if they make a sequel. The movie has only made 75 million . It cost 110 million to produce.
              Check out my blog on Kona issues :
              The Kona Blog

Comment

Working...
              X