This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Breakfast - Chapter 1

We had cream of wheat with raisins and cinnamon sugar. Tomorrow morning it'll be baguettes with butter and cherry jam and hot chocolate.
    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

A can of Mountain Dew and a banana.

Comment

A few Costco meatballs and a medley of edamame, green beans and mushrooms. I'm not very traditional when it comes to breakfast!

Comment

Strawberries, bananas and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Coffee and boiled peanuts for me; boiled peanuts and a small, bottled Starbucks strawberries-n-cream drink for my youngest.

Odd, yes, but we got to town for a deal on graphing calculators before the store opened, so, looking for a place to get him a drink, we ran across an open liquor store. I knew he'd find something age-appropriate to drink inside; and I got sudden onos for boiled peanuts, which I suspected/hoped that they'd have -- and which I was happy to find, that they did!
            I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

blackberries with plain nonfat yoghurt and brown sugar.
              with two ears of (uncooked) kahuku corn as a chaser. yum.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Sipping on a bottle of Diet Pepsi (vending machine is out of Mountain Dew).

Comment

Turkey sandwiches and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

I almost always have a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich (on toasted white), making it difficult to contribute to this thread lest I post the same thing every day. However, today, I treated myself to a breakfast bento from the little store inside 33 N. King (a.k.a. the HBC building) -- bacon, "little smokies" and spam with eggs and rice. Yummy!

Comment

French Toast Special $3.95 at BBQ Hut
                      2 French Toasts, 2 Sunny Side Eggs, and 2 pieces Fried Ham slices.
                      with butter and maple syrup. Coffee included.

Auntie Lynn
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Turkey sandwich, chips and a bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Plate lunch from U-Choice Drive Inn. With spring rolls and a large cup of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Bottle of water from the vending machine. It was out of Mountain Dew.

Comment

A couple of turkey sandwiches from Tom's Chervon mini-mart and a can of Mountain Dew from a nearby vending machine.

Comment

Yesterday: Sausage McMuffin (no egg), hash-browns, orange juice. From McDonald's, obviously. I generally don't like much at McD any more, except the gut-bombs of breakfast.

Today: toasted bagel w/cream cheese from a downtown deli near work, orange juice.

As much as I love Mt. Dew, I just can't handle it at breakfast. Though I live in the coffee Mecca of America, I've just never acquired the taste for that popular hot, burnt-bean beverage.

Comment

Working...
                                X