• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Menehune Man's New Ride!

She's real pretty!

Comment

Hmmmmm, looks like she's got a boyfriend....

Comment

hi this is sansei and cool menehune man,your moped has a nice lady friend and your moped's nice lady friend look's cool.

i recently had my six month checkup and everything came out ok and it only cost's me $50.00 and it was worth it.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and today i went to my friend's moped shop in kapahulu and i had my moped checked on why my moped was slow going up hill's and they changed my transmission and a few other things so it'd cost me since today i paid half of my bill which was$60.00 and i owe $90.00 more so my moped has a bit of power to haul up the hill's so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and today i went to my friend's moped shop and i paid off my bill which was only $90.00 which my mom loaned me and i also purchased one bottle of si-7 Oil which is a good oil for moped's and i also left without my helmet and glove's and i went back into my friend's shop to get them and thanked his mechanic for fixing my moped and he said cool.

now when i go up hill's,my moped wont be slower than it would've if i didnt get my transmission fixed so it haul's good uphill's now and im happy.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

hi,today i took my moped in to check my headlamp and learned that it was only the bulb needed replacing and it only cost me $50.00 with tax and now my headlamp on the front is working well,one with the low beam and one with the high beam and in kapahulu,it was somewhat muggy only it was better than rain and i only waited an hour from 11:00 Am to 12:00 Pm

is they had my friend's moped shop the neighbor's car was broken into and the ladie's bag was stolen from young youth's so it was a bit hectic so i thought to share this with everyone.

i got home just about a quarter to 1:00 Pm so i had my lunch and enjoyed the rest of the day so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

hi,today i visited my friend's shop in kapahulu and i had my 6 month checkup so his mechanic shared with my friend who's the owner of his shop said i needed a new front tire so i said ok and then he said my moped need's a new back brake so on thursday,i'll visit him once again to put new back brake's in and it'll only cost me $60.00 so today i paid $121.00 for the checkup with the new front tire and stem where you'd put the cover on where you fill the air and now my moped goes at the speed limit and my moped work's well so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

hi,today was my visit for this month since my 6 month checkup and my friend who's the owner of his moped shop,we'll he installed my new backbrake's and he charged me $61.00 with paying seperate for oil si-7 oil and the oil was $11.95 and it was inexpensive and then my friend the owner said that for myself to break in my new backbreak's slowly and then i'd be able to use it fully later.

i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

hi,today i visited my friend's moped shop and since my moped was slow,he learned that my moped had a several number of little problem's which one was my compression was low so he fixed it and it only goes at 30 mph and it come's up the hill better with a little power and he replaced the weight's and bearing's and charged up my battery and now it run's great and i visited safeway and went to the post office and learned that the uptown post office hour's and all the post office's that wer'e saved,their hour's will be changed and they'll have lunch off so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

Re: Menehune Man's Ride!

My moped is doing fine...
                      but the original battery no longer has the cranking amps to electric start,
                      so I have to kick it over. No big deal. Will buy a new one sometime soon.
                      Also the front tire is still original, though has tread it is getting harder so will replace that at the same time. Just thought I'd let you know.
                      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

hi,i dont blame you menehune man is my moped is still with me since my mom purchased my moped and my friend's shop charged it up so it has many amp's to go and my moped's running like new with some power to go at least up hill's without having myself to pull over to let the other car's pass so it make's me smile.

well thank's for your time also on my next visit,he'll replace my battery and back tire since the back tire is somewhat old only the thread's arent to bad yet and my battery is pretty old.

Comment

My yellow moped has been stolen!
                          Distinctive scratching/black marks completely around the seat.
                          Even with stickers removed, that could still be seen.
                          Let me or the police know if you see it.
                          HPD Report # 10-245-277

Let's see how karma plays out from this...

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
                            My yellow moped has been stolen!

Let's see how karma plays out from this...
                            First the good news... My friend Dave has loaned me his moped till the next step. We'll see how this ends?!

Then the bad... No news on 'Menehune Man's Ride'.

Comment

hi menehuneman,i've seen a few rexy50's that fit with the color only im not able to share if anyone i saw stole your's and sorry only when i see them,they were either wearing a helmet or something covering their face's and i know how you truly feel since my honda elite s was stolen a few year's ago and i hope they catch whoever stole your's and mine's no one is able to locate is it could've gone to a moped chop shop or something unspeakble of.

good luck.

Well thank's for your time i'll keep a look out for you.

Comment

hi a few minute's ago,i returned from the moped company and it took a long while since they almost had to put all new part's in my moped and the next and final thing they'd have to do is to bore my cylinder and my moped will be good as new and he my friend who own's the moped company said that i just have to pay the other half of my bill later so i thanked him and left.

my moped has good speed at least the speed limit and not to much quicker.

it work's fine and my friend who run's his moped company said that i just use the front brake's so the front brake's is easily replaceable not like the rear and he showe'd me what could happen if i use my backbrake's to often,the part where it make's the wheel spin where the you'd use the brakepad's on the inside,it would wear down quite quick so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X