This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

yes, I know fresh limes are better. I don't always have a chance to go to the market and limes are expensive. I'm quite happy as I am.
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Salmon, noodles, pasta salad, vienna sausage and a bottle of water.

Comment

Hmm, the liquid dinners being posted sound interesting.

Comment

hi.tonight we're having portugese sausage with rice and it'll be good.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

i made nachos

Comment

McChicken and McDouble sandwiches and a can of Mountain Dew. Maybe a can or two of Vienna Sausage since I have a bunch of them that is going to expire in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Did the leftovers with some mochiko chic and chic teri, ramen salad, rice and potato mac salad. Had to chow fast so we could catch Fantasic Mr. Fox .

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                  McChicken and McDouble sandwiches and a can of Mountain Dew. Maybe a can or two of Vienna Sausage since I have a bunch of them that is going to expire in a couple of weeks.
                  Brah, no beef or wha' but seriously, you need to holo holo to matapule's fale and kaikai some decent grindz. Always have open seat at table.
                  Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                    An indelible marker will take care of those pesky dates.
                    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Meat loaf, noodles, pasta, potatoe salad, vienna sausage and a bottle of water.

Comment

Meatloaf, pasta, vienna sausage, potatoe salad, cole slaw, slices of cheese, sushi and Mountain Dew.

Comment

i still have leftover pot roast with potatoes and carrots... or maybe nachos again.

Comment

Turkey spam, vienna sausage, tuna, pasta, cole slaw, cheese and a bottle of water.

Comment

i made miso butterfish, grilled teriyaki shrimp and calamari, edamame, rice. also going to have kimchee, takuan and cucumber namasu.

Comment

i shall sup at the altar of love located in the cathedral of eric.

*sighs, lays back of hand dramatically against her forehead and does her best attempt at swooning, but instead falls ingraciously, keester-first, upon the floor*

actually, so far tonight, we've stopped at fresh cafe for a large skinny latte and a bit of red velvet cake. guess we had dessert and after-dinner coffee before dinner. now we're home to refresh before heading out again. somewhere along the line, we'll get dinner, but we're not sure where. i'm just glad i have date night with my sweets!
                                superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Working...
                                X