NCIS on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCIS on CBS

Liked last night's episode, Abby is taken by the FBI to go work on some secert project. Tony, Tim and Palmer working in Abby's lab while Ziva and Gibbs doing the field work.

Comment

Did anyone catch the season finale? I thought it was OK.
      I hope Ziva rejoins the team next season
      (highlight if you've seen the finale).

How about NCIS Los Angeles, as shown in NCIS season 6 episodes Legend, parts 1 and 2? I think it has potential, but I hope the original NCIS stays for a long while.

Comment

I don't often like spin-offs. I like the original CSI but never got into CSI Miami or CSI New York. But I did like the Legends eps so I hope that the NCIS spin off does well (and doesn't forshadow the demise of the original NCIS).

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
          I don't often like spin-offs. I like the original CSI but never got into CSI Miami or CSI New York. But I did like the Legends eps so I hope that the NCIS spin off does well (and doesn't forshadow the demise of the original NCIS).
          You may already be aware, but NCIS is a spin-off of JAG. NCIS was introduced via JAG, late in its 8th season (it's interesting to see, especially if you're an NCIS fan). Bellisario has a decent track record where spin-offs are concerned.
          Last edited by Vanguard; May 24, 2009, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Oh true. I had forgotten NCIS was a spin-off of JAG.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
              Reviving this thread because I just saw an amusing commercial for the show:

"NCIS. The show with more initials than any other drama."

Then I guess, NCIS:LA just clinches it for them? Looking forward to it anyway.... that sort of rolls off the tongue....NCIS:LA

Comment

I thought the season 7 premiere of NCIS was solid and had some nice action scenes. It was also a relief to see Ziva stay -- it would have been ridiculous for the show to off another female character after killing off Agent Todd, Lee, and Director Shepherd.

I was concerned that NCIS:LA would lack the charisma of its predecessor, but Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J seem to have decent on-screen chemistry and Linda Hunt's character is interesting too.

I'm glad to see Donald Bellisario's work ongoing!

Comment

I came home late so I missed the start of tonight's epsiode of NCIS. The time that Ziva is on the ship, was that before she joined with Gibb's team or was that a more recent thing?

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                    I came home late so I missed the start of tonight's epsiode of NCIS. The time that Ziva is on the ship, was that before she joined with Gibb's team or was that a more recent thing?
                    I missed it too. I'm going to catch it on the CBS website soon.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                      At the end of last season the story took Gibbs, Tony and Ziva to Israel which ended with Gibbs and Tony returning to the US and Ziva staying in Israel. The very last scene (the cliff hanger) showed Ziva tied up, badly beaten and in Somalia.

There was an earlier show this season in which Gibbs and company rescued Ziva.

The show tonight filled in the gap of how and why Ziva went from Israel to Somalia. The time on the ship is a recent thing.
                      Last edited by lihingmui; October 14, 2009, 04:41 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Last night, Gibbs' "Book 'em, Dannozo!" was pure comedy gold.
                        Last edited by Vanguard; November 18, 2009, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Promos this week hint that the next episode of NICS (for 1/5/10) will involve a jet pack.

Comment

Watching an old epsiode of NCIS with Sasha Alexander on the USA Network. The case is about a Navy sailor stuffed in Tomcat fuel tank found in the forest.

Comment

Though the series is sometimes a bit overwhelmingly gross, I really enjoy the characters and their interaction.
                              Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                              ~ ~
                              Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                              Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                              Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                                Though the series is sometimes a bit overwhelmingly gross, I really enjoy the characters and their interaction.
                                Indeed. Whoever did the casting for the show made terrific choices. Each of the main actors is great individually, and as a group they play off each other really well.
                                Hard to think of other shows whose cast blended so well. Maybe MASH. Or Carol Burnett with Tim Conway and Harvey Korman.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X