Hawaii Bowl 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hawaii Bowl 2010

Tulsa got wind that UH laughed at their highlite film, and it ignited a fuse.

Coach deserves the $ agreed to, as do the assts. Anything less is SO was been.
    All in, or out?
    It's time all Hawaii step into the future and realize more of this incredible state's potential.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by localmoco View Post
      It's not coincidence that the poor performances on national television happen against good teams.
      *chucke!*

Well, it's not a coincidence either that UH's national TV games involve quality opponents. You'll see hell freezing over before you see ESPN televising UH against some over-matched Div. 1-AA team.
      This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
        There must a curse whenever the UH football team appears on national tv.
        I actually watched the game 2X.

My feeling exactly. The Sugar Bowl I can accept because it was foreign soil. But this was in Aloha Stadium. Just like any other home game.

The body language tells all the story. There was no chance of a comeback. Just like the Sugar Bowl.

Comment

The Tulsa coach got the University of Pittsburgh head coach position because of their victory in the Hawaii Bowl.

Comment

Working...
          X