Whats the last thing you killed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats the last thing you killed?

Aiya, I damned the creek to fill the pomd for the geese and killed the mosquitos fish below the dam.....

Comment

1.73 million germs...
      (Just used an antibacterial hand wipe)

Comment

So what Kukui....was it bad germs? hahahaha.

I decided to put out a fly trap and now get plenty flies stuck to them. I plan to put out a wasp trap soon. I'll let you know if it works.

Comment

Too bad this isn't titled: "What the next thing you want to kill?" I have a long list of names .. errrrm .... THINGS.

Send POI

Comment

My worst nightmare in Mililani!

I stepped on the darn thing, and luckily I didn't get stung. Da buggah was AT LEAST 6"! No shizzle. I had the heebee-gee-bees after that.......I mutilated that buggah into multiple pieces.
            Last edited by Timster; June 2, 2004, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Oooo...
              Centipedes = mostvilethingonearth

There's usually very few mosquitos in Kula, but with all the rain and this warm spell...Now Get Choke!!

(Pretty soon I going be forced to buss-out da HEAVY ARTILLERY!!!)

Comment

Lol @ the heavy artillery.

I indirectly killed a rock crab this past weekend. we were feeding fish in the harbor behind the Ilikai. The crabs near the wall were grabbing bread as well.

A huge Puffer fish came and snatched a piece of bread with a crab attatched to it. He ate the bread, then came back ate the crab!

It was cool to watch.

-vic
                Enjoy this moment. This moment is your life.

Comment

I got this new type fly and wasp traps. You add water and break the vile inside the bag....oh wait...the wasp one you got to add apple juice...go figure...
                  I going try them tomorrow and let you guys know. I spent most of my day killing wasp on the fruit trees. The plums and pears are sttracting them right now but wait till the cherries and apples start to rippen, i'll be killing fo days.

Comment

Originally posted by Leimamo
                    Too bad this isn't titled: "What the next thing you want to kill?" I have a long list of names .. errrrm .... THINGS.

Nothing wrong with starting a new topic. Go for it!

Comment

Well the fly and wasp traps are working. The fly trap stinks but it does the job. Must have hundreds of dead flies right now. Not much wasp, they must be smarter.
                      mosquitoes haven't been out much, but maybe cause it's been so dry and hot. But kukui nut gots the right idea...heavy artillery...LOL.

Comment

I killed a friggen centipede yesterday. *flexing muscles and showing off the calabash bowl I used*
                        Send POI

Comment

I'm applauding Leimamo's muscles....LOL. Not bad.....the calabash I mean.LOL

Well I took down one bag full of dead flies and replaced it. If i knew it was going to work this good I would have bought this type of fly trap 5 years ago. Only thing is it stinks. Smells really bad around it. Must be what attracts the flies.

Comment

I took down four more bags of dead flies. I decided to put up 12 more...lol.

Comment

Not raise an issue here, but why is there a Star Of David on the chest of slickvic's cockroach animation?

As for killing things, I think the last thing I actually killed was some weird bug walking on the wall in front of St. Andrew's Priory as I waited for photos for the graduation the other night. It was like this humungous ant-like thing wriggling its way into my cameras which were on the wall out front. I already got a dead bug in my 35-70, I didn't need another.

Needless to say, Jainism came into mind.

I hope I only stunned it.
                              Last edited by dick; June 8, 2004, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Driving home from dinner, I ran over a redish colored snake. He was in the middle of my lane and didn't move till I ran over him. I checked my rear veiw mirror and saw another car run him over too.

Comment

Working...
                                X