Whats the last thing you killed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats the last thing you killed?

I killed a couple of fish in my salt water tank. Cooked 'em good because the water got too hot and thus decreased the oxygen in the tank so they suffocated. So now I have a fan trained on the tank, and whenever the water gets above 82 degrees, I have to chill the water down so my live sashimi can live happily ever after.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I think it was a worm. I leave killing roaches up to someone else. I hate them but I can't squish them.

Comment

Hey, it may not be much, but I must say I've become QUITE the expert fly-killer. The key is to think PAST the fly. Don't just aim for the fly, aim for the expensive candelabra he landed on.

My dog died of natural causes earlier this summer, but I know my wife is convinced it was my fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
          I killed a couple of fish in my salt water tank. Cooked 'em good because the water got too hot and thus decreased the oxygen in the tank so they suffocated. So now I have a fan trained on the tank, and whenever the water gets above 82 degrees, I have to chill the water down so my live sashimi can live happily ever after.

Miulang
          LOL

I killed my sister's pet mouse (atleast she was trying to keep it as a pet, after she found it running around the kitchen) by smashing it with a box I was trying to move (the box was heavy, but when I saw that mouse, you can pick up anything repeatly and wack it multiple times).

The box was full of weight lifting equipment (barbells, weights for a weight machine) and when I looked at what I smashed, it was almost unrecognizable (but the tail was still intact).
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

"Whats the last thing you killed?"

well, of course I can't know what the last thing is, cuz i haven't stopped killing!

hahahaaa.

Comment

I didn't do it but my lab has "killed" several lizards...I notice more lizards that don't look alike in our yard and the dog thinks it's a game! Catch the lizard and watch it wiggle then fling it.
              Retired Senior Member

Comment

Originally posted by DeeCee
                Hey, it may not be much, but I must say I've become QUITE the expert fly-killer. The key is to think PAST the fly. Don't just aim for the fly, aim for the expensive candelabra he landed on.
                ROFLMAO! Actually, I guess that's the only way you can kill dose buggahs! I mean, how many "eyes" dey get anyway? Ucka plenty! And den, dey get all dis kine hairs all ova da body dat can go sense changes in da air currents. So you using one of da major principals of physics--trajectory--to get da job done. So Zenlike, too (you not killing da fly...you killing da expensive chandelier, which is not alive). WTG!

I wen go find one "slippah" fly swatter up here. No good for use as one real swatter, but cute anyway...looks like one keiki slippah attached to one long stick.

Miulang
                Last edited by Miulang; August 29, 2004, 05:54 AM.
                "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X