Least Favorite National TV Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Least Favorite National TV Ads

I'm getting really tired of the rodents "dancing"/rapping around whatever boxy car it is they are spokes-rodents for . . . in spite of seeing the spot too many times, I don't even really remember what the product is.

Comment

I know that the company is KIA but I don't remember which car it is. My issue with the commerical is that in most cases the commerical airs twice, one right after the other,

Comment

I believe it's the Soul.

Comment

CouponBug.com is wearing thin . . . the fainting shopper and the idiot cashier. Too much . . .

Comment

please turn off the Kia commercial - its invaded my brain.
            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Awwww... I love the rapping rodents.

I really hate that commercial (Road Runner?) with the cop writing a speeding ticket and keeps upping the speed... "what part of 96 don't you understand?" It's one of the rare commercials that I just have to change the channel.

Comment

I dislike HECO ads using Jade Moon. She has a reputation as a news reporter, but the ads are full of half truths. Now they are using kids that only know what they are told to promote less that half truths.
                "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
                Ayn Rand

Comment

Any commercial that has a telephone ringing. Commercials are louder, so it's annoying when you're doing something else, and then think for a second that your phone is ringing.

Comment

And along with that, any commercial that features the doorbell ringing. Because my dogs can't distinguish between our doorbell and the one on TV, so they run off barking...grr.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
                      Uggggghhh, the stupidity of current Jack in the Box ad where the man is in love with his bacon. He [groom] marries his bacon sandwich [bride]. Then it is announced at the wedding "You may now eat the bride". (I'm sure the double entendre was hilarious to the tee-heeing ad-men behind closed doors.)
                      Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                      R-e-a-l-l-y dislike that spot. REALLY! I think it first aired during the Super Bowl and got good reviews...probably due to a lot of beer drinking and the double entendre! (pssst...Amati? It's not a local commercial! I'd be doubly disgusted if it was!)
                      Speaking for myself I don't have a problem with the ad in question, but yeah this is not a local ad, but then again Jack in the Box is a region wide chain not a national chain hence their ads would air in certain parts of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by 68-eldo View Post
                        I dislike HECO ads using Jade Moon. She has a reputation as a news reporter, but the ads are full of half truths.
                        Does having Jade Moon as a spokesperson lessen the blow of your electricity bill going through the roof?

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...144615435.html

I just focus my eyes on the computer screen instead of the tv when one of those anti-smoking public service ads comes on.

Comment

My monitor just started smoking again.
                            There was an outback steakhouse ad out a while ago ,wherein,
                            A pair of opal diggers came upon a shack and sawed it apart to
                            make a barbecue.
                            It worked.

Comment

Originally posted by 68-eldo View Post
                              I dislike HECO ads using Jade Moon. ...
                              Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                              Does having Jade Moon as a spokesperson lessen the blow of your electricity bill going through the roof?
                              Local spot...not national!
                              Sincerely...The Commercial Nazi

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                                Local spot...not national!
                                Sincerely...The Commercial Nazi
                                Ha, It comes from trying to do the computer and watch TV at the same time. Since I reversed the posting of local/national last week, I will give support of such an error as .... just an oops!
                                Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X