• Show
Clear All

Re: Balloon Boy: Was it all a hoax?

They found a way to top Jon and Kate.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
      They found a way to top Jon and Kate.
      Because that's a goal everyone should aspire to.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
        Because that's a goal everyone should aspire to.
        Always good to keep your goals and expectations realistic, don't you think?

Comment

According to E! (I know it's such a reliable news source), "Larimer County Sherriff announced criminal charges to be filed against the Heene family after deeming 'The Balloon Boy' Event a publicity stunt; some charges include contributing to the deliquancy of a minor and attempting to influence a public servant. Charges will not be brought against the children."

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

According to E! (I know it's such a reliable news source), "Larimer County Sherriff announced criminal charges to be filed against the Heene family after deeming 'The Balloon Boy' Event a publicity stunt; some charges include contributing to the deliquancy of a minor and attempting to influence a public servant. Charges will not be brought against the children."
            You go and spend taxpayer money friviously, the public will make you pay - one way or another....

On the other hand, if you in need, we do everything to help.

"It's not nice to fool Mother Nature."

Same goes for the tax-paying public....

(BTW, my new computer spell-check only works in FRENCH! So no blame me!)

K
            Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
            ~ ~
            Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
            Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
            Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Damn. Damn.
              Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
                .."even though the compartment, put together with duct tape and plywood".....
                Gee, I'm glad I was not one of those people under the path of the runaway balloon, that had a compartment made from heavy plywood held together with duct tape as it flew overhead! I wonder if one of the possible upcoming criminal charges is going to be "endangering the safety of the public"?
                Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

This is a really interesting article about the guy who had been working with Heene on "The Show":

http://gawker.com/5383858/exclusive-...yline=true&s=i

Comment

ala the daily video roulette du juor special...

Has anything upsurped 'train baby' yet?
                    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Interesting...acting school!
                      Alderden said the stunt two weeks in the planning was a marketing ploy by the Heenes, who met in acting school in Hollywood...

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                        That's why you leave marketing to the experts, not the actors. If he went to marketing school instead of acting school, he would have learned the part about "LIABILITY"
                        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                          The poor boy has suddenly been thrust into the center of a media circus, where he is under extreme pressure to give the right answers (not necessarily honest ones) to reporters asking him questions. No six year old child should be subjected to this!
                          Yep, I called this whole thing a media circus. In the center ring now stands Richard Heene and his family.

But what's happening in the side ring? Here ya go! Taken right outside the Heene home.

That guy in the white shirt knows how to handle himself. Even after getting jumped from behind, he had the dude in the yellow shirt begging for help!
                          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

it gets to the point where too much media interrupting a neighborhood can be a problem.
                            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                              Yep, I called this whole thing a media circus. In the center ring now stands Richard Heene and his family.[...]
                              And that's exactly where he wanted to stand, albeit under different circumstances. Ah, out of the mouths of babes ofttimes come...truth! What's confusing to me is why Heene did this media stunt when he and TLC already had a reality show in the works. And now that's been cancelled. Rightfully so.

Comment

The whole saga is sooooo disturbing, and I really feel for the neighbors of the Heenes. Their innocent lives have to be disrupted because of their crazy neighbors? Thats so sucky.

I hope that Colorado throws the book at both of the Heene adults. How irresponsible, self centered, manipulative, and attention-whorish can one couple be?! This ridiculousness needs to be stopped!

Buncha idiotic jerks....Ooooh look at me everybody! Im not talented or intelligent enough to forward my projects on my own, so watch me use my son as a tool to prey on the publics concern, to get my desperately needed attention fix that I totally deserve! Look at us!!!...Gah! Idiots!!!!
                                Last edited by turtlegirl; October 19, 2009, 04:39 PM.
                                ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Working...
                                X