Obama is a Kailua resident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama is Kailua resident

It's always been the norm at noon the new president is sworn in on live tv, that would be like 7am Hawaii time. So maybe you all are watching a repeat of the coverage??

Aj

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
      It's always been the norm at noon the new president is sworn in on live tv, that would be like 7am Hawaii time. So maybe you all are watching a repeat of the coverage??

Aj
      I dunno what dey doing. Da main ting we celebrate his inauguration ~ Local Style. In fact, the attire is Elegant Hawaiiana. It's not about time in Hawaii. It's about PARTY!!

We PROUD as a State! One of our own has been elected President of The United States of America!

Stand up to attention and salute!

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i wont attend is everyone know's my thought's on obama that in one of his term's of being pres,that he'll fail in being pres and we'd have to elect someone who's more experienced and look at how the economy is and the car company's situation and thing's of this sort,it's due to when obama is pres-elect and when he become's pres,in one of his term's as i've shared,he may not in my heart make it to 4 year's so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
          We PROUD as a State! One of our own has been elected President of The United States of America!
          And proud you should be Auntie! Congratulations! I know that Obama will bring honor to his ohana State. I hope you get WILD and CRAZY Hawaiian style at the inauguration party. You represent all of us on HT, so make us proud! I'm jealous I won't be there with you.
          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
            hi this is sansei and i wont attend is everyone know's my thought's on obama that in one of his term's of being pres,that he'll fail in being pres.....etc. etc. etc.
            SDFU!

Originally posted by matapule View Post
            And proud you should be Auntie! Congratulations! I know that Obama will bring honor to his ohana State. I hope you get WILD and CRAZY Hawaiian style at the inauguration party. You represent all of us on HT, so make us proud! I'm jealous I won't be there with you.
            I'm sooo EXCITED! I'm gonna take many pictures and write about it!

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

hi this is sansei and sorry 1st wahine,i dont mean to share my true thought's on obama only that's how i feel and im careful on how i post so i wont be in any heat.

well thank's for your time

Comment

[...]...and look at how the economy is and the car company's situation and thing's of this sort,it's due to when obama is pres-elect[...]
                Sansei...that statement goes beyond ridiculous. It's absolutely ludicrous. The economic woes started LONG before Obama even declared his candidacy. I honestly don't believe you had the gall to write that statement. Shame on you. Get over your bitterness at McCain/Palin losing and get on with your life, fercryin'outloud!
                Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
                Is the Inaugural at 7am Hawaii time[...]
                It begins at 6am at my hale! Really! It'll be a chick-fest with my clients. They can wear their jammies if they like! I'm making breakfast. I hope my alarm clock still works!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                  It begins at 6am at my hale! Really! It'll be a chick-fest with my clients. They can wear their jammies if they like! I'm making breakfast.
                  Whooooooooa! I like your style! !Fakaofaofa 'aupito! I'll wear my baby elephant PJs and I'll bring the Bloody Marias (not Bloody Marys, Bloody Marias). Oh wait, I wasn't invited.
                  Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

everyone know's my thought's on obama that in one of his term's of being pres,that he'll fail in being pres
                    Yes, we do know. That's okay. I'm sure we can all hope he'll prove your thoughts wrong, even you, because then good things will have happened during his presidency. Time will tell, I guess.

Comment

hi this is sansei well thank's for your time
                      What part of SDFU and - it's the bums you felt in your confused heart to vote into office that are mostly responsible for the current sorry state of US affairs, don't you understand?
                      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Is Sansei making a THREAT?!??

when he become's pres,in one of his term's as i've shared,he may not in my heart make it to 4 year's so i thought to share this with everyone.
                        Exactly what do you mean in saying he "may not make it to 4 years"?!? That sounds somewhat like you're making a threat.
                        Your fixation with his failure is becoming more and more of a serious concern. Many of us are aware of your, um, problems, but you're crossing a line here that may make someone consider notifying the proper authorities that you're a "person of interest." That would mean that you'd be on a watch list every time Obama comes to Hawaii.
                        Seriously, Sansei. You've gone waaaaaaaay too far.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: Obama is a Kailua resident

Becareful sansei, you gonna get alot of us on H.T. p`od. Pres. elect Obama will be sworn in as the next President of the United States next month, like it or not. Wish him well and God`s help to put our nation back on it`s feet. He`s not even in Office yet and your given negative remarks! Give`um a chance, after all every other President got their chance before we gave them shit.......
                          bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Hey Sansei. I didn’t vote for Barack Obama. I didn’t vote for McCain either. But the election is over. In less than a month, Obama will be your commander-in-chief. Remember, Obama didn’t even start being President yet. Why not give him a chance? Maybe he will fail, but maybe he will succeed. You don’t know for sure. Remember that Obama is a human being just like you, so imagine if sansei was president. Would you want people to have evil thoughts in their heart against sansei? No. So try and put yourself in Obama’s shoes. He won the election because the majority of people in America voted for him. Now he has a big job to do, and he needs our support. Maybe you can try giving him yours, at least for a few weeks or so. It can’t hurt.

Thanks for your time.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                            USA TODAY, page 2A
                            11 March 1993

Comment

I wasnt thinking about the Inaugural BALL, moreso the Inaugural itself, so that makes sense, everyone gets together, dresses up, dances, etc. like they will be doing in DC and many parts of the USA. I've met our President elect and wish him the very best as he will lead our country thru some troubled times ahead. Sansei, you need to get over your differences and accept the fact he will be leading this country and will be trying his best, no different than I would wish of McCain had he won. Also, be careful in how you choose your words when you post!!

Aj

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                                What part of SDFU[...]don't you understand?
                                Ummm...the 'S', the 'D', the 'F' and the 'U'!

Comment

Working...
                                X