This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 11

Big ol' plate of corned beef and cabbage from Murphy's. Urp.
    Don't be mean,
    try to help.

Comment

Brought in some local grinds for some of my clients today. We chowed on some combo plates of kalbi ribs, chix/beef teri, rice & mac salad, some beef curry, and some kalua pork. Hit da spot.

Comment

Kirkland meat balls and a McD side salad.
        Am about to head to Bombay for dinner. No, sillies, not India!

Comment

Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger, curly fries and a cup of Diet Coke from Jack-in-the-Box.

Comment

Leftover lamb and rice dish from last night's dinner at the oh so yummy Bombay! And, a small salad!

Comment

Bowl o' Chili Colorado from Mama's Mexican Kitchen, with tortillas and a Coke.

Also, the company of an old friend, who is about to take a three-month paid sabbatical from his job, and will be spending most of it exploring in China.

Comment

Leftover oyster sauce chicken with chicken and a mocha latte from costco.
                Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Fried squid at Rada's Piroscki on Fort St. Mall. I don't like squid, but I try to make myself eat popular food that I don't like, every once in a while, and you know what everyone says about the fried squid at Rada's.

I have to admit that I can totally see the appeal. The textures are very pleasing. It's the flavor I'm not sure about; I did eat the entire order ($1.50), complementing it with a Coca-Cola Classic (which seemed like the only appropriate thing to have with this), but while I can't say I hated it, I'm don't think I can say I liked it. I will definitely order it again in the future. Sometime.
                  But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                  GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Late lunch at Golden Coin.

Comment

Plate lunch from the Dole Cannery Food Court vendor that sells Korean food but I couldn't easily see the name of the place.

Comment

Vietnamese place in Pioneer Plaza that is connected to its other business, a drycleaner, so we call it "The Drycleaner's" and that's where I got a Vietnamese salad with shredded chicken, fresh basil, peanuts and what I think might have been bonito on top, with sides of dressing. I added my own sliced mini peppers (from Costco) and grape tomatoes. A cup of cheesy broccoli soup, nutrasystem cherry chocolates, water.
                        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I "was" trying to make Homemade Egg Noodles. But da bugga neba like come out. Must be dee weather. So I went to Times Liliha and bought one package of Wide Egg Noodles to boil. heheheh However, I'm too tired from trying to make the Homemade one. So I going make Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles for dinner.

Wat's for Lunch? Tuna Sandwich.

Auntie Lynn
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Blue Moon Burgers - got the "Black & Bleu Burger," made with Cajun seasoning and bleu cheese.

Comment

K-den.

All Pau.

Egg Noodles.

Beef with Fresh Mushrooms and spices. I will add sour cream when it cools down den put it on the Egg Noodles.

Den KAUKAU!

Auntie Lynn
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

A couple of cheeseburgers and a bottle of Diet Coke from the HCC Cafeteria.

Comment

Working...
                                X