This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 3

Combo plate (fried rice, chicken, pork, shrimp and veggies) from Kelly's Cajun Express, plus side from Robot Sushi and a bottle of orange Gatorade.

Comment

Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki 6" sub sandwich from Subway

Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki is one of our gourmet inspired specialities. We take lean and tender, savory, teriyaki glazed chicken strips topped with Subway’s own fat-free Sweet Onion Sauce. It’s a flavorful blend served hot with your choice of fresh vegetables and your choice of fat-free condiments on freshly baked bread.
      My choice of vegetables would be olives and pickles - that's all! I'm not a veggie eater! Oh yeah - and it was on Italian Herbs and cheese bread too...
      I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

BBQ Cheeseburgers from AAA Local B-B-Q and a bottle of orange Gatorade.

Comment

We went out to eat at Chili's last night. I had some of the Awesome Blossom, two pcs of my country fried chicken crispers, half of my mashed potatoes, a few bites of my corn on the cob, and a coke. Oh, and for dessert: the four of us shared the Molten Chocolate Cake!

Warm chocolate cake with chocolate fudge filling. Topped with vanilla ice cream under a crunchy chocolate shell.
          I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

BBQ Cheeseburger deluxe and garlic fries from AAA Local B-B-Q and sushi, gonyza and a bottle of Orange Gatorade from Robot Sushi.

Comment

We went to ROMANO'S MACARONI GRILL after taking in THE LION KING ths afternoon. I had the pork chops with risotto, but consumed only one. Doggie-bagged the other chop. Ate all my broccoli, though. Two strawberry lemonades hit the spot.

Enjoyed both adventures.
              Last edited by oceanpacific; October 29, 2007, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Saturday night I BBQ'd rib steaks, potatoes and broccoli for the wife and myself.

Star market had avocados on sale, so I made guacamole (avocado, mayo, salsa and parmesan). Had it with flour tortilla chips.

I bought some fancy margarita glasses at Kmart several months ago, and once a week or two we make coladas or margaritas in them.

This week, it was an OJ colada - OJ, rum, ice cream and ice - blended until thick. Yum! And easy.

We have a guava tree and I freeze the strained juice to use in these drinks. (Also great in cheesecake!)

Variations: OJ, sweet-sour mix, and/or guava puree blended with tequila for a Kalihi margarita.

Also great with Galliano or Amaretto.

Traditional colada as taught to me by my friend Carole Kahn on Kauai was: Pineapple juice, coconut juice, ice cream, rum, blended with ice. So goood.

Comment

Pizza, polish sausage and a cup of fruit punch from Costco.

Comment

Fried rice, pepper steak, bourbon chicken and a cup of Mountain Dew from Kelly's Cajun Express.

Comment

A really late dinner consisting of a hamburger with cheese (that's what my reciept and package said) and cup of fruit punch at Zippys. Also had some Halloween fun sized candy during a NaNoWriMo gathering.

Comment

Frying Two Akules!

Auntie Lynn
                        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Liver and onions, brown rice, veggies, miso soup, salad, ice cream and fruit punch from LikeLike Drive Inn.

Comment

Prime rib, fried rice, corn, and carrots from Lahaina Chicken Company with a bottle of Orange Gatorade.

Comment

Plain ol' home cookin' for a change...grilled marinated, boneless, skinless chicken thigh and half a large Okinawan sweet potato? yam? Purple inside kine! Luv 'em. Still, I think I'd rather go to Creative 1's house for dinner!

Comment

We went to eat dinner at Tony Roma's. I had some: onion loaf, bread (w/ butter), mozarella stick, 1/2 a loaded baked potato and ribs. I have a couple days worth of leftovers too!

we also had dessert (of course!) - Chocolate Brownie Sundae
                                First we start with a warm tender chewy fudge brownie. Then we top it off with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream and crushed Oreo® cookies.
                                now that i read the description again - i don't remember the Crushed Oreo cookies ...
                                I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X