Menehune Man's New Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Menehune Man's New Ride!

So sansei are you grounded? Sorry it will take so long for you to get your moped back. On the other hand, you will be saving on gas for a while!

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to cyleet99,no im not grounded only those part's need to be replaced and i can still ride my moped only im not able to use the backbrake's and only the front since the front is like new and when my airbox come's in,then my friend will call me and request to me to make an appointment and then i'll have those part's replaced so i hope this may help with your thought's?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and today i called my friend's moped shop and he shared with me that my airbox came in and tomorrow,i'll be there to have his guy's put on my airbox and new backbrake's and it shouldnt cost me to much and then after i'll be home to share my day at my friend's moped shop.

Well thank's for your time:O)

Comment

hi this is sansei and today i visited my friend's moped shop in kapahulu and he put on my new airbox which is a cover next to my kickstart and then my friend changed my backbrake's and it's all new and i paid him $100.00 and he say's since im a good customer.he'd trust me to pay $30.00 more and then im all paid up so this was a good day at my friend's moped shop in kapahulu.

Well thank's for your time:O)

Comment

hi this is sansei and today at the time of 5:30 pm,i just returned from my friend's moped shop in Kapahulu and since i came in early without an appointment,i waited until 5:00 Pm until they somewhat put together my moped and then the mechanic, who took a look and found that my Moped,.

Need's new gear's and new bearing's from the front wheel and back wheel and then my friend would charge me of $300.00 so soon when i make my apponitment,i wont wait to long so when i have these changed,my moped will run way better and they suggested for me to put one chain lock in my trunk and one under the seat so it wouldnt weigh to heavily so i can put my helmet under my seat so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and since my previous visit to my friends moped shop,when i went,i learned i need new gear's and new front and back wheel bearing's and hopefully all of what i need will come in and my friend who own's the shop will call me and re-arrange my schedule and then i'll visit his shop when he shares with me when to come and when i return after my moped is done,i'll post the result's here.

it was shared with me not to leave heavy lock's with in the moped and that i can only use my light lock unless i need the heavy lock and then i take out my light lock so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
                Here's me and my moped at the "Lanai Lookout" on my way around to "Sherwood Forest" in Waimanalo for a get together! Talk about being loaded down. Two cases of bottled water, lots of snacks and prizes for the games we played, and...

Sherwood Forest Beach Bash

what else can you fit in there menehune man? fire extinguisher? in case of emergencies?
                stay forever young

Comment

hi this is sansei and today i in my own heart believe i had seen menehune man on his moped riding by,on south king street and if you were the person i saw,you have a cool moped and you dress cool also.

i was waiting across the state library at the bus stop where you pick up your state i.d,myself and my mom were waiting for the county express bus for ala moana and while waiting,i believe i had seen you if that may have been you and if it wasnt,i truly apologize for this post.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i learned that my friend who owns his shop picked up the final gear for my moped so im waiting paitently for his call and make an appointment to have my gear's and back and front wheel bearing's put in so when i get this done,i wont have to think of my moped having problem's until 6 month's from now is when i have my 6 month moped checkup so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i just returned from my friend's moped shop and i arrived there at 9:55 Am and they worked on my moped from 10:15 Am-1:37 Pm and it costs me at $350.00 and i also purchased Si7 oil two which it cost's me one would be $12.55 and the other one cost's the same and when i was on my way home,my moped run's like a gem and i wont have to bring it to my friend's moped shop until next year for my 6 month checkup so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

This is good news Sansei. I am happy you are pleased with the work on your moped and it runs well now. Now, use that moped to go vote for the candidate of your choice, which I think is McPalin. I wish that more people in Hawai'i used a moped like you do. By the way, did you know know that John McCain owns something like 8 or 9 automobiles and Obama owns just one for his whole family? I think they should both ride mopeds like you do! Can you imagine a President of the United States riding a moped? I think it would be onolicious!
                        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

hi this is sansei and thank's matapule for your kind word's and lol!:O)

i know it's humor when you suggested that everyone should ride a moped like me only pres's and Vp's wouldnt ride moped's,they ride limo's and airline's that are equppied for them.

Comment

Last week I blew up my moped!
                            The bearings on the connecting rod (between crankshaft and piston) shattered. Destroying my motor.
                            So, instead of just rebuilding it...

I had a brand new stock 100cc motor installed.
                            Got it back today and it's "Oh sooo nice".
                            Quiet with a lot more power.

ON THE ROAD AGAIN...
                            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Did you really want to tell us about how you're breaking the law? I'm not sure that's a very good idea.
                              May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

My moped has found a Girlfriend!
                                Woke up next to her this mornin'
                                A real girl next door type. HaHa!

Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X