This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 11

Round 1 - Polish dog and a cup of Mountain Dew from the hot dog vendor in front of Home Depot (the sign says Chicago on it).

Round 2 - Beef stick and a bag of Combo's snacks from Best Buy and a can of Mountain Dew from the vending machine.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
      Round 1 - Polish dog and a cup of Mountain Dew from the hot dog vendor in front of Home Depot (the sign says Chicago on it).

Round 2 - Beef stick and a bag of Combo's snacks from Best Buy and a can of Mountain Dew from the vending machine.
      So, eatting a long the way huh? Even though it's probably "Chicago inspired" I like the dog from Home Depot.
      ___
      "Be god to each other."

Comment

Pho from Vietnam Café Pho Saigon on Hotel Street in Chinatown. Hit the spot!

Comment

Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger and a cup of Diet Coke from Jack-in-the-Box.

Comment

Cordon bleu chicken burger with fries and iced tea at Twede's Cafe, the restaurant that was made famous by the TV series "Twin Peaks". Was too full to get a piece of cherry pie ala mode, though.

Then we hele'd down to Boeing Field to go look at the Blue Angels jets and "Fat Albert", their support plane, which were parked next to the Museum of Flight. The Blue Angels are in town this weekend doing their airshow as part of SeaFair.

Miulang
            Last edited by Miulang; August 4, 2007, 08:04 PM.
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Manapua, spring rolls and a cup of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Bento and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

3 piece meal from Popeyes on Dillingham (otherwise known as Mr. Clucks from a certain TV series) and a cup of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Vending machine food: one Uncrustable and one tuna sandwich, washed down with a Diet Coke. Mmmmm. Vending machine fooooood.
                    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Assorted cheeses (I'm on a kick again about trying all kinds of cheese, something I've long wanted to learn more about) - Doddington & Wensleydale from the U.K., Pastor Picon (a bleu from Spain), and Beecher's Flagship (made in the Pike Place Market), combined with mole (that's "moe-lay," not "mohl") salami from Salumi, which is Mario Batali's dad's small cured-meat company.

Comment

Avacado and Aloha passion orange juice drink.
                        Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Sandwiches, manapua and Big Gulp of Diet Coke from 7-11.

Comment

A handful of arare, a chocolate covered cookie, 2 Mele Macs... and water.

Comment

Chicago style hot dog, corn dog and a small cup of Mountain Dew from the hot dog vendor in front of Home Depot.

Comment

2 oatmeal/cranberry cookies
                                2 slices of fresh French bread
                                pomegranate juice

Comment

Working...
                                X