X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye View Post
    I got a pot roast going in the crock pot. Should be ready by dinner time. Will serve that up with leftover soup, hapa rice and tossed salad.
    Ya wanna know what a lazy cook I am?! I'd throw the soup and the rice in the crockpot with the pot roast and buy side salads from Micky D's!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      Ya wanna know what a lazy cook I am?! I'd throw the soup and the rice in the crockpot with the pot roast and buy side salads from Micky D's!
      I have done that 100 times, just thrown rice in and cooked up some broccoli.

But tonight, Roast, mashed potatoes, broccoli and banana bread.
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

mac and cheese, using alton brown's stovetop mac & cheese recipe, cept i used some pepper jack instead of all sharp cheddar. then i dumped in turkey taco meat, which i cooked using a combo of chili powder, cumin powder, oregano, cinnamon, garlic and onions.

waaaaaaaay better than mac 24-7's bland mac and cheese with peas (couldn't they have picked a less banal veg??!!) that we had on saturday night, which sucked $14 out of our pocket.
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Bonito Poki Salad, some Big Eye Nigiri and Miso!
          Looking for an old friend Nathan Bellinger, appreciate any help.

Comment

<LOL> I tasted the pot roast. That thang is just melt in your mouth ono.

Tutu, only easy. I cut up some onions and placed them on the bottom of the pot, seasoned the meat with pepper, paprika and garlic powder and placed it on the onions (no need salt). Mixed cream of mushroom soup (there's the salt) with half can water and 1 T lemon juice and poured it in and let it go on low for about 8 hours. Oh yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye View Post
              [...]Tutu, only easy.[...]
              I love crock pot cooking. Trouble is...by the time I think about dinner it's way too late to consider the dang thing! Lather. Rinse. Repeat the next day! Do you use the crock pot liners? Makes clean up sooooo easy! I told ya I was lazy!

Comment

I love crock pot cooking. Trouble is...by the time I think about dinner it's way too late to consider the dang thing! Lather. Rinse. Repeat the next day! Do you use the crock pot liners? Makes clean up sooooo easy! I told ya I was lazy!
                Nope, but it's on the shopping list for next time. Our crock pot is heavy and those liners will make a big difference in how much more we'll be using it.

Lessee, chili verde, beanless chili, stew, oxtail stew, oxtail soup, my beloved pot roast, kalua pork/turkey, oh yeah.

Comment

Tonight, we going Assagio's Mililani for a niece's birthday. My bruddah an his wife are both "attorneys" so I going ordah da steak.

Comment

Subway sandwiches (with the AF) - working late tonight, then going to a symphony concert featuring Bobby McFerrin conducting & performing.

Comment

Curried chicken, yogurt mint sauce, sliced green apple, iceburg lettuce, all in a whole wheat wrap(I eat a lot of wraps). 100cal pack of Sun Chips.
                      flickr

An email from God:
                      To: People of Earth
                      Date: 9/04/2007
                      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                      God

Comment

Woohoo! Camelia on McCully for choke kalbi.

Comment

Chicken stew and dumplings.

Miulang
                          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

The wife and I ate some leftovers while da keikis had some meatloaf and mixed veggies. We had to clean out da fridge, so we wen grind on some lau lau, pot roast with potatoes & carrots, mixed veggies, and a half of a philly cheesesteak (the wife and daughter enjoyed that). Now are fridge has some room.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake's Ohana View Post
                              The wife and I ate some leftovers while da keikis had some meatloaf and mixed veggies. We had to clean out da fridge, so we wen grind on some lau lau, pot roast with potatoes & carrots, mixed veggies, and a half of a philly cheesesteak (the wife and daughter enjoyed that). Now are fridge has some room.
                              Ho, dat kine nights is da bessest, ah? Lillobit of eryting.

Comment

Broiled chicken breasts seasoned wit salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder and paprika...hapa rice and tossed salad. Oh, and leftover miso soup with tofu and seaweed.

Comment

Working...
                                X