This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

tonight will be some kind of seafood pasta, veggie salad, leftover chardonnay.
    Last edited by Sharilyn; September 22, 2009, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Went to the dentist earlier and my mouth is a bit tender. On the way home I bought some tripe and onions which I will have with fried spuds, green beans and garlic. Not very exciting but the vinegar on the tripe helps your mouth to heal.
      No afters for yours truly tonight ~ Gorra get better first.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
        Went to the dentist earlier and my mouth is a bit tender. On the way home I bought some tripe and onions which I will have with fried spuds, green beans and garlic. Not very exciting but the vinegar on the tripe helps your mouth to heal.
        No afters for yours truly tonight ~ Gorra get better first.
        WARNING

Don't eat it 'cause it's vile. My friend said I should have stewed the tripe with the onions and milk,,,,, then added a dash of vinegar.
        My fault girls and boys but I meant well
        So did Ghengis Khan, Hitler and many oher looneys.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharilyn View Post
          tonight will be some kind of seafood pasta, veggie salad, leftover chardonnay.
          I'm impressed - I NEVER have any leftover chardonnay
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Cheeseburger pizza from the California Pizza Kitchen and a cup of fruit punch.

Comment

hi,tonight,we're having turkey and lean ground hamburger's along with rice and maybe a lettuce salad and i'll have my diet soda and my mom may have either her iced tea or wine? it'll all be good.

well thank's for your time

Comment

2 spam fritters and a tin of thick Baxters Potato and leek soup over them. Lazy day.

Comment

Grilled chicken, a few sides, brownies and a cup of fruit punch from KFC. Got a biscuit this time.

Comment

Stuffed Roasted Pigs Hearts

Bought today but will not be done until Sunday > for 3.

Ingredients

Three pigs hearts
                    2 pork sausages
                    Four large potatoes
                    Flour
                    One large carrot
                    Some Paxo stuffing
                    Small garden peas for three

Method

Pour boiling water over the sausages to remove the skin. Mix to a thick paste with the stuffing and then fill the hearts. Wrap in tin foil and put in the oven with a tablespoon of oil.
                    Three potatoes will be baked and served with my ailioli and the other will be par -boiled and then put into the roasting dish next to the hearts.
                    Carrots and peas can be put on to boil.
                    It doesn't take long.
                    I mix some flour with the juices and it makes a tasty gravy.

Very basic but tasty.
                    Last edited by Barry; September 25, 2009, 03:25 AM.

Comment

hi tonight.,we're having leftover's from the night before which is vegetable stew with macaroni and it'll be good on rice.i'll have my diet coke and my mom may have either her wine or water.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Teri burger, hot dog, garlic fries and a cup of Mountain Dew from the consession stand at the UH baseball stadium.

Comment

Carnitas (soft, roasted pork), Spanish rice, beans, guacamole, two flour tortillas, and chips and salsa from La Isla Burrito, a new eatery on Keeaumoku Street. Pretty good. Small place, inexpensive, mostly take-out, friendly (hot looking cashier!). Located where Imari used to be.

Comment

hi tonight,we had homemade hamburgers with rice and cooked cabbage and it was all good. tonight.im having my sunnyside up egg's on rice and my mom not sure?

i'll have my diet coke and my mom may have either her water or wine?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Fresh shroom hoagie, that 3 inch hoagie, onion rings and a cup of Mountain Dew from Buffalo Boys Hoagies.

Comment

Marinated skirt steak, tomato, mozzarella, and basil risotto, and an attempted remake of the Bravo's chopped salad (salami, turkey, lettuce, chickpeas, olives, feta, tomatoes, and a creamy Caesar dressing).
                                What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Working...
                                X